• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squiglthan

Someone0956

Anonymous
Reaction score
Steam
Someone0956
XBL
CivilizedYapper
Filia
Soooooo...I was bored and I decided to doodle something...ummmwhat
0gXaDdE.jpg

Used a mouse.

I love it! Now I have a request...

If you're up for it, draw Vice Versa's head on Cerebella's body, wearing Cerebella's head as a hat. And make sure that Cerebella's arms are sticking out of her head, and that Vice Versa's massive arms are attached to Cerebella's body.

I love it! Now I have a request...

If you're up for it, draw Vice Versa's head on Cerebella's body, wearing Cerebella's head as a hat. And make sure that Cerebella's arms are sticking out of her head, and that Vice Versa's massive arms are attached to Cerebella's body.

As per requested...
UDFeFLJ.png

I'm sorry if this isn't as awesome as the first. This is the first time i've drawn Cerebella. Once again with a mouse

As per requested...

I'm sorry if this isn't as awesome as the first. This is the first time i've drawn Cerebella. Once again with a mouse

Hahaha, that's awesome! And I love how Cerebella is reciting her intro quote :D

I'd ask you to draw "Reverse Filia" but that sort of already exists...I don't know what a Reverse Peacock would look like, or a Reverse Painwheel...

Anyway, thanks for taking my request. :D

Hahaha, that's awesome! And I love how Cerebella is reciting her intro quote :D

I'd ask you to draw "Reverse Filia" but that sort of already exists...I don't know what a Reverse Peacock would look like, or a Reverse Painwheel...

Anyway, thanks for taking my request. :D

DCBwREi.jpg

...I'm just going to do a painwheel one and i'm done