• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squigly character page on Skullgirls.com?

Osmiumsmith

Kahahahaha!
Reaction score
PSN
Ossombra
I just want to know if there will be one.

Those bits of information (biography, likes, dislikes, measurements...) are fun and adds value to the character.

I hope they make it. I'm also waiting for her trailer, but maybe they'll release it once she is available on consoles.

L0 might as well group release Squigly bio information with Big Band's too at this rate.

Reactions: Osmiumsmith
And Eliza, Annie, Beowulf, and Robo-Fortune's.

The website hasn't been updated since forever. The community link still links to the wrong place (although there's a redirect now) and none of the move lists that changed for some characters *cough*Fortune*cough* have been fixed up at all.

i remember them saying the trailer would be released near the console version release

Filia's still probably bigger but Squigly's is just in comparison to the rest o' her tiny self.

Filia's still probably bigger but Squigly's is just in comparison to the rest o' her tiny self.
#umbrella4biggestbooty

Reactions: DDB
L0 might as well group release Squigly bio information with Big Band's too at this rate.
maybe they'll wait until Big Band's story mode is out?

The website hasn't been updated since forever. The community link still links to the wrong place (although there's a redirect now) and none of the move lists that changed for some characters *cough*Fortune*cough* have been fixed up at all.
they should probably also remove that konami logo on every page.

Reactions: Candra Software
Wizards?

I just stumbled upon it while looking for some frame info

Wizards?

I just stumbled upon it while looking for some frame info
It's a fancontent wiki, I need to know if that's properly sourced because Squigly's official bio isn't up on the site and god knows where you can find it elsewhere.

I must know if she really likes dem noodles.

I must know if she really likes dem noodles.
Or is hardcore about karaoke. (I actually wish this is true because it's hilarious to me.)

I now want to hear Squigly sing the song from this short.