• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squigly lvl 3 Fireball Challenge!

Notkastar

Not a- What?
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
notstardragon
Unknown Squigly Fukua
325 Hits

Can you beat my high score using the same methods? (| ‿| )

Updated 4/29/2015

Rules:

- You must use a solo Squigly,
(No assist or Blockbusters that lead into another with a different character)

- No mid-air grabs or any resets for that matter for obvious reasons

- Set the CPU to Block after first hit and to burst after first hit.
(It'll makes things a heck of a lot simpler)

- Not slow motion

- You can't use Big Band or Beowulf as a target for obvious reasons.
You can use Robo Fortune but, I wouldn't advise it.

- You can't use battle opera back to back UNLESS it's used at the
beginning to elevate the target to an appropriate height and only 3.
Anything after the 3rd would have to be followed up with AT LEAST 1
of her level her Level 3 Fireballs.

- The floor is lava that only Squigly can cross.

- If your feeling particularly stylish, you can add some of Squigly's J's
into the mix but remember, if the Target touches the ground even once
then after the start then it's games over (Divekicks other than as a start
would be out of the question in this case)

And yes, It still counts as a game over even if you catch them with a
silver chord or anything of that nature

- It's game over if the Target Burst or has the opportunity to burst

-You can do a long combo before you start but it can't included but not limited to:
Grabbing, Daisy pusher, Resets, Snapbacks, Battle Opera outside it's intended use in the Challenge
which would be as a Mid-Air stabilizer or as a means of elevating the target and in only
in some special conditions already listed.

- [New]
You can't use the Lvl 3 Back to Back as a staple mechanism, After at most 3 or 4 you must use ether battle opera or a J as a follow up or it's game over. I feel this rule preservers the spirit or the challenge n_n) (And adds a layer of difficulty too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Anything besides that should be fine but, keep in mind. Ones your target has been elevated
in Any way. The game has started and it's your task to keep them from hitting the ground
for as long as possible with the tools giving or until you hit 999 hits because at that point
you won the game!

The reward for winning the game is
knowing that something like this is possible and your probably the first to prove it! n_n
(If you have a video of you doing it that is)

Besides saying some points again in some areas I think i did a pretty
good job making the rules.
Please tell me if there are any glaring loop holes I forgot to mention.

And with that,
Good luck! (Your gonna need it ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Last edited:

781 hits :^)

Lol,
Leave it to the awesome people on Skullheart to find a simpler and more effective way of doing the things I did while staying within the rules. (| ‿◠)

At this rate it's only a matter of time before someone gets to 999 hits!
n_n

781 hits :^)

Wait a minute,

Sorry for breaking the rule about double posting if that is a rule but, I just noticed something.
At the very beginning Val hits the floor. Even if she's still in play "the floor is lava rule" is still in effect. I'm sorry to say but, this doesn't count.

Last edited:
Wait a minute,

Sorry to breaking the rule about double posting if that is a rule but, I just noticed something.
At the very beginning Val hits the floor. Even if she's still in play "the floor is lava rule" is still in effect. I'm sorry to say but, this doesn't count.
Psssst. You can just edit your post. Then you don't have to say anything about double posting.

Psssst. You can just edit your post. Then you don't have to say anything about double posting.

Well yeah but,
I just really dislike completely changing the things I say. It feels like I'm going back on my word in a way. :P I guess you can only say, it doesn't really make my day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rhyming say with say, that's how awesome I am (| ‿◠)

Well yeah but,
I just really dislike completely changing the things I say. It feels like I'm going back on my word in a way. :P I guess you can only say, it doesn't really make my day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rhyming say with say, that's how awesome I am (| ‿◠)
Then when you edit a post, go
EDIT: Blah blah blah.
ANYWAY.
I doubt I'll try this challenge thing myself. I dislike rules.

Hindsight's 20/20 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I'm sorry to hear that, Just thought I would be a fun little challenge to give people.
Seeing if they could stay within the rules and still beat my high score n_n
I did keep in mind that not everyone was gonna like it and hey if it's not your cup
of tea, it's not your cup of tea. :)

Last edited: