• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squigly Match-Up Thread

GrunkleBarlowe

Formerly Dolfy
Reaction score
Ms. Fortune Squigly Double
Why wasn't there one earlier? akindhobo pointed out that there wasn't one yet, so I made one.

My Thoughts (filling in the rest later):
Removed them because they're outdated and i'm like 100x better at the game now :v

Last edited:
See, I disagree on bella. I think Squigly's favored a bit. Bella can't really contest you building a charge, and her ground approaches are covered by Chord while glide approaches are covered by SBO. Squigly can't get in well herself, but she has the tools to just stay full screen.

People always say Chord covers all of Bella's ground approach options but I really don't feel that. I feel like Bella players know how to not get hit by that, unless you are talking about the ones who just tumble run there way there.

I feel like that + c.lk being excellent in footsies + her j.lp being faster than Squigly's j.lk (watch sonicfox if you don't think that normal is good) give her a slight edge. There's other small stuff too, like Dynamo trading/going through non-level 2 sing SBO and being able to jab out of the crossunder resets that make her a little more difficult.

She does get bodied by Daisy Pusher in beta, and I know c.hp is a good normal to use in this matchup as well.

Incoming scrub match up analysis.

I guess I'll write a but about how I feel about Squigly's matches and some pointers, feel free to add. I feel Squigly has a lot of bad matches since the majority of the cast have a lot of air options and Squigly has a hard time defending against jump height approaches and above. Once you can keep them on the ground which is easier said than done then Squigly has more of a fighting chance.

:::FIL:::Filia
I feel this match is fairly even. Filia has lots of movement options, fast but small attacks and lots of tricky mix ups. The trick to this match is to choose your fights and try to control how Filia approaches you. Like all matches you want to get your charges, especially dragon(punch) charge as fast as possible. From the ground Squigly has problems defending diagonally and right above her. Her only real options to this is to use dragon punch or to use l+h sbo if Filia is 90 degrees directly above you.

J.hp can stop some of Filia's approaches but Filia can trade with hairball even j.HP also you should be careful if you try to go for a j.lk or an air grab as Filia can use airball to counter your attempts. If you see Filia air balling you can lv2 sing into sbo to counter her. Squigly can stop instant air dash attempts by mashing s.lp. This works surprisingly well but be careful because they can get you to whiff it and attack from other angles. Lv2 dragon punch is the reversal of choice since a lot of Filia's pressure and mixups will have her in the air, if you have the meter you can cancel it into sbo to make it safe. Just don't try to psychic dragon punch if Filia is no where near you.

If you pushblock a ground string you can try to pbgc sbo or even just regular sbo if Filia is in an attack animation it will punish her. If Filia tries to counter super it will just trade in your favor.

:::PAI:::Painwheel
I think this match is in Painwheel's favor and maybe one of Squigly's worst match ups. You want to keep Painwheel grounded as much as possible. J.hp is good for keeping Painwheel out of flight and if she is just flying around but it often trades with her armor air attacks and not in your favor. If you try to attack her from the air Painwheel can use flight to be out of range and counter attack you. Painwheel can easily attack you from awkward angles that are diagonal and more above you which is hard for Squigly to deal with. You can try to lv2 sing and sbo to get her if she's in flight mode but be careful because she can be at a position where it won't reach her and if you whiff she can counter super you. Also if Painwheel is in the m+h sbo sweet spot don't raw sbo because Painwheel can counter super for free.

You can attempt more pressure and mix ups while she's on the ground. If you see her charging nails be sure to sing and sbo. If you are attacking her and you notice you hit one of her armored normals cancel into daisy pusher immediately, this is a useful reaction to build in my opinion.

I don't have a lot of experience in this match so please feel free to chip in.

:::PEA:::Peacock
Lv2 Silver chord goes through assists, makes you invincible for the reeling in animation and staggers so you can block projectiles.

I think this match is even... only if it is one v one or even if peacock has assists like pillar or updo. If she has forward moving assist like brass knuckles, platonic drillationship, or hornet bomber then its way way in peacock's favor and I don't even feel like its a fight worth fighting but I digress. These types of assist combined with her barrage of projectiles keep you from getting your charge which is especially important in this match. You should try to get your charges as soon as possible otherwise it just becomes harder to do as the match goes along. Once peacock gets started you will have to try and charge in between projectiles.

Never ever ever throw out a raw l+m sbo, even if Peacock is in an animation because she just counter super you for free. You can only if peacock's in the air and use that to get a charge or pressure or something.

Getting in on peacock is going to be an uphill battle. You should try to get her as the match starts. You can attempt this by silver chording as soon as the match begins to try and catch a back dash but don't do that ever really. Other common round start escapes are jump back, call assist, j.hk air back dash. Call assist H teleport. Gunsword (m bang) and more. It all depends on the player and knowing what the player likes to do at round start will help you a lot in this match. If they jump into the air to j.hk or back dash you can counter with m+h sbo. If they start with mp bang you can step back and counter with chord, don't sbo or daisy pusher at round start because you'll just die.

If they get away be patient and don't try to press a lot of buttons especially in the air. Pay keen attention to her projectile patters to see when they are gaps you can approach. Peacock's projectiles invalidate a lot of Squigly's buttons. Try to super jump and double jump to get in. Be careful pressing buttons as you get close because peacock can just trow bombs in front of her to be safe.

If you manage to get a charge be careful how you use it. Don't Lv2 sing into sbo if Peacock is throwing the plane because you will be hit out of sbo every time. It gets a bit trickier with item drop, is she is holding it you can lv2 sing into sbo but if not the item will fall on your face, remove your sbo and tears will fall from your eyes. A not so explored option is lv2 silver chord. This goes through assists has a long reach, gives you invincibility for the duration of squigly reeling in her opponent and causes a stagger which gives you enough time to block some projectiles that may be coming your way. You have to find some of the right distances to use this because although it goes through assists, the assist can still hit you out of the attack.

Alternatively you can play another character against Peacock.

:::CER:::Cerebella
Even though Cerebella has superior ground and air normals I feel this match up is fairly even. There is no one strategy that will put you ahead but there are responses to each of Cerebella's approaches, mixups and resets. It just comes down to reading you opponent and anticipating what they will do.

The hit boxes on Cerebella's air normals are obscene especially j.mp and j.hk but if you are feeling brave you can challenge it with your j.lk and confirm into j.hk X h dive kick. The trick is to read when they are going to jump forward and air attack and beat them to it. You can also keep back and use j.hp to punish a whiffed air attack. The timings are a bit tricky and comes down to reading your opponent because Cerebella can also beat your your j.hp attempts with her j.hk or j.mp. Even if Cerebella is on the ground she can counter your j.hp attempt with devil horns and even get a combo off it for much sadness.

The most dangerous range is when Cerebella is in merry go rilla range. If you try to poke with your c.lk or c.mk she can counter you with her command grab, c.lk (which has a nasty knife hit box), f.hp or even lock n load. One thing you can do at this range is to TK m dive kick which will beat her grabs and some of her low pokes and net you a counter hit combo. However Cerebella can anti air grab you and such. At this range it really comes down to reading what your opponent will do.

If you are attacking Cerebella and she flashes yellow with armor immediately cancel into daisy pusher. This is a great reaction to have in this match up. No more surprise hustling rocks.

:::VAL:::Valentine
This match up is garbage. Valentine has a lot of air options and can bully you from angles and ranges you can't do much about. She can out air footsie you and can approach for almost free. An anti air assist is a must in this match up. If your feeling brave you can challenge her with j.lk and confirm into j.hk but its very easy for Valentine to be out of range and counter you. On the ground Val's c.mk is better than yours so she can also out poke you. If anyone has more advice on this match I'd really appreciate it.

:::FOR:::Fortune
Fortune is similar to Filia. You can stop her instant air dash attempts with s.lp can challenge her in the air. Fortune has a double jump so she is a bit trickier to catch though. Be careful about pressing buttons in the air if Fortune is on the ground because she can fiber upper cut you.

Head off Fortune is much trickier though since the head prevents you from charging as freely. If you hit the head you can send it a full screen away with liver mortis but this leaves you open in its recovery. You can also stop the head with sbo and dash in if your feeling dangerous.

:::PAR:::Parasoul
I feel this match is solidly in Squigly's favor. Squigly can duck under Parasoul's projectiles with s.hk, and c.lk/c.mp in beta. You can also just destroy the bike projectile with c.mp. It shouldn't be too hard to get a charge in this match and if you do Parasoul basically can't throw projectiles. If she does immediately lv2 sing into sbo for a free punish.

Parasoul's common approach options are to dash forward and to jump lp into hp for a combo. You can counter the dash forward with c.mk. This also out ranges her c.lk. From the air you can solidly beat her j.lp with a forward dash jump j.lk or j.lp. Your j.lp is faster than her j.lp. You can also just jump back and counter her j.lp attempt with your j.mp/j.hp but if you are too close she can challenge the start up of your j.hp with her j.lp or even j.hp. Basically be smart about when to challenge her in the air because you both have solid anti air options against each other.

You should try to reset Parasoul in the air as she has does not air reversal options and try to counter her mashing a falling button. If you can bait out pillar you'll be in good shape. You can use liver mortis after a block string to beat mashed pillar attempts. The hit invincibility will counter pillar outright and if you mistime it you have enough frames to cancel into daisy or sbo. In the corner you can double jump into Pillar's dead zone for extra fun.

:::Big Band:::
This match up feels awkward and I don't have much experience with it. Big Band takes of a lot of space that you want to be in. Be careful about attacking in the air especially with j.hp as he can cymbal clash you or beat extend if he is on the ground. If he is in the air you only really want to attack him if you are above him. Your j.lk is faster than a lot of his air normals so you have to choose when to challenge in the air. On the ground you have to be careful when you charge because he can just giant step you. You can tk dive kick the giant step to get more time to charge. Also on the ground be careful about pocking because he can brass knuckle you.

The good thing about this match is that once Big Band overextends like with a giant step, anti air grab, brass knuckle, beat extend, or horn crush he's basically handed you a free punish. Punish a full screen giant step with a lv2 sing into sbo. A whiffed anti air grab gives or a blocked horn crush you enough time to punish with a s.hp for a full counter hit combo. You can mess with their reactions by jumping at deceptive ranges to get them to a train then run forward an punish when they want to a train again. Use p+p dash and hold back so that you can move forward and block.

You can instant overhead Big Band with j.lp and combo in to m dive kick, just be careful of horn crush or beat extend. Only his h beat extend is fully invincible so you can beat his l and m versions with grab. I like to cross big band up to screw with his horn crush mashing.

:::DUB:::Double
I hate this match up but I'm not sure who's favor it is in. Double's main approach is j.hp, its a multi hitting move that she can fast fall to either throw or low. Once you can defend against this you'll be in good shape as Double will have to change up her approaches. You can defend against her jump in with a lv2 dragon punch, lv1 works sometimes as well but its more of a risk as you can't cancel into sbo on block. You can challenge her j.hp fairly consistently with a jump forward j.lk. On the ground c.mk is a useful poke. Don't throw out Sbo even if double is in an animation because she can counter with car super for free.

If double has committed to an air attack like j.hp, daisy pusher is a solid anti air and probably only in this match.

Don't really have much about this match. I fight it often but I haven't analyzed it since I just get frustrated with catheads.

:::Fukua:::
Haven't had a lot of time to figure out this match especially with the beta changes.
First things first don't throw out jumping attacks because you will get hit with Fukua's mshadow and get into a free combo and die. At full screen its fairly easy to avoid Fukua's projectiles just be careful about backing yourself into a corner. At fullscreen if you jump forward to avoid a projectile then back up just a bit this will put you out of m shadow range and I think the best range to approach Fukua. You don't want to block an mshadow as it gives fukua enough time to run in and attack. Outside if Mshadow range you can super jump and get in. Outside m shadow range Fukua has to be very careful about throwing projectiles as you can either run up or super jump over them.

At mid to close range be careful about poking as Fukua can platonic drillationship you. Once up close Fukua is supposedly weak to grabs. Fukua's resets are dumb if you don't know which way to block them but once you do they become somewhat linear. Daisy pusher can stop a lot of her grounded reset attempts and lv2 dragon punch is always a good reversal. If you see her flashing yellow from the armored command grab immediately cancel into daisy pusher, this is a useful reaction for this match.

:::ELI:::Eliza
Eliza is similar to Valentine but with less air options. You can challenge a lot of her air normals since yours are faster. Be careful about charging especially in the mid range because Eliza can air dash j.mk you for a full combo. At full screen watch out for her command grab, you should have enough time to react to it and jump if you are looking out for it. S.lp isn't an as viable anti air dash option since Eliza has an angled air dash. About a character's length away you can counter instant air dash attack attempts with c.mp (may be beta only) especially if Eliza is doing iad j.lk>j.hp.

To defend against Sekmet if she is in the air block high, once on the ground block low, Sekmet only has one low and react to high attacks, carpenter axe is high I think. If you catch yourself attacking Sekmet and she's flashing yellow immediately cancel into daisy pusher. This is a very useful reaction to build against all characters with armor. Daisy pusher is also very useful in countering Skemet inbetween her attacks.

Be careful about jumping in against Eliza because she can call her divekick servant and get a free combo. You can pbgc her c.mk for free.

These are my thoughts on match ups. Please feel free to add as I would appreciate all the help and info possible. Lets make Squigly players the best and most informed players. Squigly is love Squigly is life.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited:
Vs. Painwheel: 55-45
Matchup I have the least experience in. I just feel that squigly has the toolkit to deal with painwheel shenanigans fairly easily.
[/spoiler]

Wait what tools? I think Painwheel is really hard to contest in the air especially in the midrange as painwheel can just trade or avoid most of your attacks. Once Painwheel gets in I don't see any viable escapes besides lv2 dragun punch or push block and pray.

@Dolfinh @alexpi

If you're obvious with your chords, of course it won't work. You get charge, do other things, get the Bella in the groove of worrying about something else, and chord them during that opportunity. Plus in Beta it's much better on block so you don't get punished as easily. And sometimes you just gotta do an ume-chord and catch them before they realize they messed up.

Charged tremolo is good to mix in, great for when Bella lands.

Bella j.LP is fast, but doesn't have nearly as much range as Squigly j.LK, so just space it properly and you'll be fine.

The typical midscreen crossunder setups kinda suck imo and get stuffed not only by Bella but a lot of the cast's air-ground options, so no surprises there.

Always be ready to tk h divekick.

Well in my experience playing Negus & WarpedEcho a bit here is what I do to make it a bit easier:
  • J.hp has long range, is pretty quick, and will burn through some armor hits
  • J.mp is one of Squigly's few disjointed attacks, so you can use that
  • HK Divekick if you can get a above her will catch them mid flight
  • J.lk is faster than PW's j.lk and only a few frames slower than J.lp
  • J.hk helps you burn through armor hits
  • There isn't too much she can do to contest PBGC Opera, I find this very effective in dealing with her pressure
  • She uses flight to do instant overheads, so Daisy Pusher actually isn't too bad if you are trapped in the corner
  • Reset using overhead j.lp>divekick instead of 6hp if you can, that way if she uses death crawl as a reversal it usually won't catch you.
  • Air throw her out of stuff
  • Be careful of how you use air opera, because she can cancel cancel into thresher and bop you
  • Outspace her on the ground with c.hp
Bella j.LP is fast, but doesn't have nearly as much range as Squigly j.LK, so just space it properly and you'll be fine.
J.lk does have more range, but remember that it will remain as active for as long as she wants it to and since Squigly's J.lk isn't disjointed, it will trade at best. I've found from playing against Zidiane and Fastturtle that this normal is surprisingly potent.

If you're obvious with your chords, of course it won't work. You get charge, do other things, get the Bella in the groove of worrying about something else, and chord them during that opportunity. Plus in Beta it's much better on block so you don't get punished as easily. And sometimes you just gotta do an ume-chord and catch them before they realize they messed up.
Restating that even when mixed up a bit, this is only going to work so many times if at all. I haven't found any extra success against Cerebella with this compared to any other character. Each charge you use also means you need more time to charge again, which gives Bella a little more time to get in or figure out a different approach. Squigly just doesn't have the mobility to keep this kind of keepaway game going for so long without the use of proper assists (clawmaster is excellent at this strategy).

Charged tremolo is good to mix in, great for when Bella lands.
Absolutely, I actually should be using this more now that it hits low in beta.

Last edited:
In retail I think Squig vs Pawineheel is 5-5

but in beta? Probably 4-6 at best.

A lot of Painwheel's matchups have changed, Squigly isn't AS affected as some because her quick vertical mobility allows her to grab even fast painwheel. But painwheel's ability to duck backwards and forwards has increased tremendously and this has made basically ALL her matchups more favourable for her, including Squigly.

j.HP is still a good tool at neutral if Painwheel isn't already armouring, j.LK is still good but slightly less of a dominant force than it was in previous versions, j.MK is much less useful as an armour breaker, because of Painwheel's mobility and your entire ground game is pretty much useless now, to be honest.

Daisy Pusher vs Painwheel? This is one of the worst matchups for it, she can fly cancel, doesn't even need meter. She could also just thresher.

sing lvl2 : SBO is still good as it is in every matchup, but charging at neutral is a bit harder due to Painwheel's ability to move forward much quicker and force you under pressure for trying to charge.

Daisy Pusher vs Painwheel? This is one of the worst matchups for it, she can fly cancel, doesn't even need meter. She could also just thresher.
If painwheel uses it going for a quick overhead then she doesn't have time to do it again, unless every painwheel player can do this and they just aren't doing it. I believe it is too low for thresher but have yet to test that myself.

sing lvl2 : SBO is still good as it is in every matchup, but charging at neutral is a bit harder due to Painwheel's ability to move forward much quicker and force you under pressure for trying to charge.
Painwheel was always alright at pressuring charges with charged knives & use of another assist, if anything I think getting a charge would be easier if she is flying towards you even with the increased speed. I would probably charge with a DP input if she did this anyway.

Why wasn't there one earlier? akindhobo pointed out that there wasn't one yet, so I made one.
Vs. Parasoul: 45-55 (5-5 in beta)
- Difficult to get in vs tear zoning
[/spoiler]

In beta that's not even an issue with low profile crLK.

so with cerebella normals like this
bxMhP8t.png

and this
5DlycyY.png

Is anti airing her with Squigly even possible? If its one v one can you keep Cerebella from just jumping in on you for free?

You can use SBO or daisy pusher (or charged DP)
I don't try anti-airing cerebella with anything unless it's an invincible move, she pretty much has the best jump-ins in the game
You can intercept her air-to-air with j.lk or early j.hk I guess

You can use SBO or daisy pusher
I don't try anti-airing cerebella with anything unless it's an invincible move, she pretty much has the best jump-ins in the game
You c.hp a lot of my max range j.mp attempts, you liar. Works great, btw.

If i did that it was probably not deliberate
But I guess it's worth keeping in mind

I think you can contest bella pretty consistently air-to-air, but trying to do a grounded anti-air with anything other than DP or SBO is suicidal. If you have absolutely godlike timing, you can s.mp bella's j.hk, but I'm not trusting myself to do that consistently.

Also, i never seem to be able to daisy pusher bella's doing jump-ins. I don't know why, but they're always able to jump out of it on me

air to air, her j.MP wins vs like everything. You can't really contest Bella in the hitbox department, have to intercept her.

I've been experimenting with walk-/dash-back 2MP to anti-air Bella late jump-ins and there may be something there.

So, can anyone provide some insight versus Painwheel's air game? The best options I've seen so far with dealing with hatred guard + her mixups is 1)j.mp to H divekick confirm 2) j.hp SPARINGLY 3) SBO when catching her charging and 4) air-grab. If anyone can provide more insight to beating painwheel in the air(hypothetical 1v1)

Edit: lvl 2 sing SBO is also good at catching her loading stingers

Last edited:
Is arpeggio any good in some matchup?
Only reason to use arpeggio is if you expect the opponent to mash after a blockstring, it will catch inexperienced players off guard. Against seasoned players, I wouldn't advise it. You'll get PBGC super'd for your troubles

i use it to stuff far air dashes (i think st.mp does the job better)

i use it to stuff far air dashes (i think st.mp does the job better)

Depends, I find s.lp works better for filia or fortune.

Arpeggio is good for mixing up your block strings especially early since they are in c.lk/overhead range. Its also good for meaty incomings against characters that don't have air supers. Also lv2 arpeggio is a sliding knockdown so you can get a charge and some oki setups.

Just wondering, does no one have any insight on the pain wheel matchup, other than what I've found? I really want to find a way around her shenanigans without using assists.

If you ever get full screen, build a punch charge. jump back lk a lot. don't go for air resets. if they fly cancel an attack, they're going for crossup j.hk.

If you ever get full screen, build a punch charge. jump back lk a lot. don't go for air resets. if they fly cancel an attack, they're going for crossup j.hk.
1) If you're full sceen as Pw vs Squigly, the PW is stupid. Their strength lies in mixing up squigly because she has no reversals in this matchup other than seria DP.
2) I'll try jump back lk and let you know how that goes.
3) that's almost entirely not true. Most go for high-low mixup, because crossup j.hk takes alot longer to perform and it's fairly obvious because they have to fly higher in order to perform it

you force a full screen if you get a throw. You can also build a charge by comboing into a daisy pusher.

I guess I should specify, if they fly cancel an air attack, it's a crossup j.hk. On the ground it's high-low. It's not a hard and fast rule, but it's what the flowchart says.

you force a full screen if you get a throw. You can also build a charge by comboing into a daisy pusher.

I guess I should specify, if they fly cancel an air attack, it's a crossup j.hk. On the ground it's high-low. It's not a hard and fast rule, but it's what the flowchart says.
1) Forcing a throw on Painwheel while on the ground is....a daunting task, because you're implying I can keep painwheel on the ground long enough to get a throw off.
2) You're right, it's most likely going to be a crossup j.hk if they cancel while you're in the air. Sorry for being snippy, I should be more hospitable, considering I don't even play Painwheel. My apologies.

no worries. Getting a ground throw is pretty much dependent on you getting a hit and using a throw as a ground reset. Mostly useful once you've built up a chunk of undizzy and want it to run down a little bit as you generally want to stay stuck in with Squigly. It's still worth having in the bag of tricks though.

no worries. Getting a ground throw is pretty much dependent on you getting a hit and using a throw as a ground reset. Mostly useful once you've built up a chunk of undizzy and want it to run down a little bit as you generally want to stay stuck in with Squigly. It's still worth having in the bag of tricks though.
Yeah, getting that initial hit to convert off is the trouble lol. Once you get PW in the vortex, her only real trick is hatred guard, which is easily baited

Oh wow I forgot this thread exists. I'll try to upload some footage of me playing WarpedEcho and break it down to help you out. Gotta make it through class/work today first though :v

Oh wow I forgot this thread exists. I'll try to upload some footage of me playing WarpedEcho and break it down to help you out. Gotta make it through class/work today first though :v
Any help with painwheel is greatly appreciated. Fighting Painwheel has become easier but now I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to deal with Painwheel w/ certain pressure assists behind her such as Fiber Upper, Copter, Butcher's Blade, Platonic Relationship or even Bomber. Being stuck in blockstun in the air is almost certain doom to an air-grab, and trying to tech it seems almost suicidal as you get hit with a very fast j.mp or j.hk from painwheel. I'm probably doing something wrong, and I'll figure it out eventually.

Any help with painwheel is greatly appreciated. Fighting Painwheel has become easier but now I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to deal with Painwheel w/ certain pressure assists behind her such as Fiber Upper, Copter, Butcher's Blade, Platonic Relationship or even Bomber. Being stuck in blockstun in the air is almost certain doom to an air-grab, and trying to tech it seems almost suicidal as you get hit with a very fast j.mp or j.hk from painwheel. I'm probably doing something wrong, and I'll figure it out eventually.

well if you block a multi hit attack in the air try not to push block it because it keeps you in the air and then painwheel can just keep attacking or try to air grab you. be careful though cuz when you land you come out of block stun so you could accidentally back dash if you press push block. you could try to beat painwheel to her air attack with j.lk.j.lp>j.mk if your feeling brave. if they have an anti air assist be careful about pressing buttons in the air

well if you block a multi hit attack in the air try not to push block it because it keeps you in the air and then painwheel can just keep attacking or try to air grab you. be careful though cuz when you land you come out of block stun so you could accidentally back dash if you press push block. you could try to beat painwheel to her air attack with j.lk.j.lp>j.mk if your feeling brave. if they have an anti air assist be careful about pressing buttons in the air
I've honestly never tried it. I simply thought not pushblocking it would lead to a frame trap when I hit the ground or end with me getting low air-thrown. I'll see the frame data with different assists for painwheel and see how plus on block she is after not pushblocking.