• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Stage Select feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aden

Beep Boop Meow
Reaction score
Steam
AdenPhoenix
PSN
AdenPhoenix13
Painwheel Squigly Parasoul
I realize that my last thread was locked, but I wanted to make a quick apology as I had been misinformed as to why Gehenna had been removed, and I recognize that it is a problem for some, as well as mention something that I see as a solution for both sides of the issue.

Since there are stages that cause issues for some, such as Gehenna or the train, instead of flat out removing these stages from random select why not add a feature where players can customize a list of the stages that appear in their random select? This gives people the freedom to ignore stages they do not wish to play on, or are affected by, and gives the ability to cycle through their favorite stages easily.

Even if this was just a local feature, as I imagine having a system to check lists against each other would take time to make, I think it would make people a lot happier, without subjecting anyone to something that bothers them.

Reactions: Dark Spark 47
For the nth time this has been suggested (long before either stage), no. It requires a lot of extra time and money (programming the feature and menu and fixing bugs) and there isn't much of either.

Status
Not open for further replies.