• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Stanley Whitefin

alxreaper

137th best peacock in the world!
Reaction score
Steam
alxreaper
PSN
alxreaper
Peacock Big Band
I am remaking this this thread. i will be posting my progress photos later but first, my first legit cosplay photo of my Stanley costume.
IMG_7785.JPG

The way you attached the head makes you kinda tall in it whereas Stanley looks more short and stocky on pictures, but I guess it can't be helped taking nature of such cosplay into account. All things considered you made an amazing job and I most certainly approve this cosplay. You're THE MAN.
Also the Shark =3

P.S.: if you'll be able to make picture with you smoking pipe in this costume, it'll be pretty awesome! ^_^

Reactions: alxreaper
The way you attached the head makes you kinda tall in it whereas Stanley looks more short and stocky on pictures, but I guess it can't be helped taking nature of such cosplay into account. All things considered you made an amazing job and I most certainly approve this cosplay. You're THE MAN.
Also the Shark =3

P.S.: if you'll be able to make picture with you smoking pipe in this costume, it'll be pretty awesome! ^_^
thanks man. ill see what i can do ;)

Also the Shark =3

He looks pretty tall to me in the actual level. Cosplay looks fine the height it is imo.

450-s6ailc.jpg

He looks pretty tall to me in the actual level. Cosplay looks fine the height it is imo.
Yeah, but on the later pics he appears much shorter for some reason. Methinks later ones should take priority. Although it's possible that IGG pics weren't on the same scale.