• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

starting to play against real people is scary

omega jyj

Reaction score
Beowulf Unknown Fukua
i am a beginner in this game, completely fell in love with it, played, like ~70 hours.
and only against CPUs ('ridiculous' difficulty btw).

i want to play against real people too, but it's kinda scary.... loosing isn't the reason. i don't have friends who play SG too, and the fact that strangers will see my mistakes and low level of skill scares me out.

....any tips?

(sorry for possible mistakes, english is not my native language)

Highly recommended that you find other beginners to play with to start off. Try checking out one of the gameplay Discords (since you are apparently located in Russia maybe try the EU server), and ask for beginner matches.

Once you have found other beginners you could add them to your friend list and build up a list of training buddies that are around the same skill level as you, and when you get more confident in your skills then you could try to match more experienced players.

Reactions: omega jyj
Highly recommended that you find other beginners to play with to start off. Try checking out one of the gameplay Discords (since you are apparently located in Russia maybe try the EU server), and ask for beginner matches.

Once you have found other beginners you could add them to your friend list and build up a list of training buddies that are around the same skill level as you, and when you get more confident in your skills then you could try to match more experienced players.
ah, thank you a lot for advice! i will try!