• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Stream Overlays! Share your screen obscurers!

Fizzxwizz

lit
Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fizzxwizz
PSN
E_Mano
Ms. Fortune Unknown
I know lots of guys and gals have the gumption to gussy up their gaming streams garishly, so garner your gifs from gimp and go gonzo.

Share your overlays or maybe request some by generous art-people. Maybe get some inspirations or something.

When sharing your overlays, it might be a good idea to spoiler your images, as they can be kinda big and it might be nice to conserve space.

For example, here are two overlays that I've used

pkrgJXx.png

9e1kU3h.png

hwumqo.png
It's a cam at the bottom right.

I don't have a screenshot, but here's a video. This is what we use at the Game Underground. I like it cause you have not one but two cameras. I really need to figure out a way to mount the player cam though. This is the best angle I could come up with this night and it's still pretty bad (Natezer is barely in the shot).

UeykuB5.png

I worked extra hard on this stream overlay, I would be happy if anyone were to copy and use it on your own stream!
Make sure and let me know what you think!
The red circle is where the game goes btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: joshb911
Here's a low quality screenshot of my low quality stream and its low quality layout.
hamtuse.png