• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Streaming on The forums

Sliced_Toast

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sliced_Toast/
Big Band
Hey there all I had a bit of a question when it came to streaming, I am already accepted as one of the "streamers" under the exception list. However while I was streaming today (about an hours worth) I never popped up on the Stream tab between the events tab and the wiki tab. I was wondering what I had to do for that to happen? Any and all help would be appreciated fellas.

You need to set the game you are listed as playing as Skullgirls, and it should show up. This site scrapes Twitch/Hitbox/etc periodically relative to how many people are viewing the site (don't ask me why, that's just how it is), so if you're playing at a time most people aren't online then it might take a bit longer to update.

Yeah, although I can stream at the time being, due to lacking internet, you do need to set what game you are playing in the dashboard of your twitch account. And yeah it does take awhile for SH to update with the streams going on, usually taking about an hour to an hour and half for my stream to pop up. Don't be discouraged and keep streaming!

1-1.5 hours should be on the very extreme end, probably because you're sreaming at a time when most people aren't visiting this site. During peak times it should be much lower than that, and overall should average out at ~20 minutes or so.

EDIT: Worldjem and I can force the site to scrape manually, so if you re streaming you an hit one of us up on IRC and we can do that for you.