• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter III Third Strike

some less hyped matches but my god!

It's a good game. Like, I don't have to play it like a normal fighter. I can just empty jump and it works.

YO WE TALKING Dat low forward hadouken supers here none of that FADZ shit

That moment when I main Twelve.
get the fuck out of here lol
Ken-taunt.gif

Really need to make sure I play @Weatherbee in a set at EVO, preferably cab.

SOONER OR LATER WE NEEDA PLAY A REAL ASS SET.

Too legit haha

YES WE DO STOP RUNNIN' OFF TO DO "RATCHET" THINGS NEXT TIME!

Reactions: keninblack
SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want this thing streamed

You want a true TOD combo I present to you MAKOTO
E: this is not my combo

You want a true TOD combo I present to you MAKOTO
E: this is not my combo
I'll see your TOD video and raise you Tominaga.

That moment you inact a parry and counter, and your friends that are not familiar with the game think you are the hype.

YES WE DO STOP RUNNIN' OFF TO DO "RATCHET" THINGS NEXT TIME!

Don't you dare threaten my ability to enjoy quality stairwell time with lovers

Reactions: keninblack
True 3s players all hit the stairwell or do some type of ratchet thing. Its a requirement.

Reactions: Hilary
Wanna play? :O
Send a friend request, when do ya feel like playing?

(BTW, the rust will be real in my play for this game, since I haven't played in like 7 months. :P)

no one plays this on ggpo.............. man.......................

I got FightCade since it's working for me.

Send a friend request, when do ya feel like playing?

(BTW, the rust will be real in my play for this game, since I haven't played in like 7 months. :P)

All good, I'll hit you up later today.

Mad people play on GGPO you just have to find them.

How many new 3S players play Chun Li?

It feels to me that lots of new 3S players will avoid playing Chun Li like the plague, resulting in scenes/play groups without any Chun Li experience, the most important matchup in the game.

Nobody I don't think?

If people like Chun they play Chun. In the grand scheme even back in the day not THAT many people played Chun. Its just that a lot of strong players loved her for obvious reasons, she's definitely not a beginner character either. Despite what people think.

The most important MU is Ken imo with Chun 2nd. Knowing how to beat Ken can get you way farther in a lot of ways in comparison to Chun, still mad important though.