• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

syringe combo help

Karr

I animate stuff
Reaction score
Steam
Karr420
Valentine Big Band
im doing some much needed lab time with valentine, and im trying to utilize a syringe toss into my combo but the timing has been causing trouble for me so I figured I would ask here. I wont go into the meat of the combo itself, just the part im having trouble with.

its a corner combo, I follow up C. Mk with a syringe toss, then immediately want to follow up it with with s. LP x3. sometimes, I can get this to string no problem, and other times, the combo will reset between the syringe toss and the 3 s. lp's. I cant figure out the difference on whether the lp's connect with the syringe or not. does anyone have any ideas?

C.Mk, QCF LP, S. Lp, S. LP, S. LP......

Last edited:
are you using the green vial?

no its purple, im just wondeing why sometimes I can string it, and sometimes I cant. the lp gets delayed from time to time after the syringe, and I cant figure it out

because it is a one frame link, you hsve to be precise as you are plus 6 frames on hit with Syringe and s.lp is 6 frames

EDIT: With Vial it is +10 on hit so you have 4 frames to link s.lp also i was wrong about linking dead cross and s.lp without a vial loaded at least I think so