• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Anime/Manga/Cartoon/Ect. WTF thread

Chaos Master42

The Greasy Sweet Prinny Sage
Reaction score
Steam
chaosmaster32691
PSN
Overlord_Laharl6
Ms. Fortune Cerebella Peacock
Have you ever watched an anime or cartoon and they all of a sudden hit you with a moment that just makes you wanna say "DUDE! WTF?!" Chances are, you have.
Just as the title says, this is the place to share your biggest, best, and memorable WTF moments when watching anime, cartoons, or even reading manga and comics. And just so we don't start empty, I'll kick things off with a WTF moment that you guys may already know of.

P.S. This thread may contain spoilers. You have been warned.

Reactions: Crayolan
yveremys.jpg

Reactions: Coolyo294
Not exactly what I meant, but I guess it works.

I could have put this in the funny and random thread but I think this would be appropriate here, i hope. It's just really bad animated I mean really badly. Some of the scenes are also quite confusing hope this qualifies for this thread.

the most recent anime I've been watching, Captain Earth, has one scene in the mecha transformation that just makes me feel uncomfortable.
tumblr_n3mp1rUl551rjxyrgo2_250.gif
tumblr_n3mp1rUl551rjxyrgo3_250.gif

Bones, does the mech REALLY have to fly up it's own ass to form the legs?

Reactions: Cybermanworf