• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - MacOS The bonus colors that came with the season 1 pass are not available in character select on mac

Lawnalog

Reaction score
Steam
Lawnalog
PSN
lawnba
Ms. Fortune Big Band Peacock
I'm not sure if this is a universal mac problem but I would love to be able to use some of the new color palettes.

I'm not sure if this is a universal mac problem

My Mac has no issues selecting Season Pass 1 color palettes, curious!
Have you tried reinstalling and or verifying integrity of game files?

My Mac has no issues selecting Season Pass 1 color palettes, curious!
Have you tried reinstalling and or verifying integrity of game files?
I have tried both with no success. I also remember my game not updating when the color palettes were released. it updated the game the next day but I think that was for a patch and not the colors.

I have tried both with no success. I also remember my game not updating when the color palettes were released. it updated the game the next day but I think that was for a patch and not the colors.

Can you try right clicking Skullgirls in your Steam library, going to the DLC tab, and confirming that the Season Pass DLC is set to be installed? Here's an example of the box you'll want to make sure is checked:

1624905679126.png

Can you try right clicking Skullgirls in your Steam library, going to the DLC tab, and confirming that the Season Pass DLC is set to be installed? Here's an example of the box you'll want to make sure is checked:
Oh, I thought for sure I bought the season pass but I didn't. I don't know how I didn't catch that sooner, my bad.

Oh, I thought for sure I bought the season pass but I didn't. I don't know how I didn't catch that sooner, my bad.
Oh, that would do it then. Haha.

Thanks for checking.