• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The End Game for Skullgirls (Future of SG)

SoulBlueFlash

The Underdog
Reaction score
PSN
SoulBlueFlash
XBL
SoulBlueFlash
Squigly Big Band Unknown
So we are almost at a end all we have left is Beowulf and robo so my question for you is how much do you think the game will change like with the scene and all.... Are we going to get returning pros like JWong and ChrisG ? Are we finally going to get on the main stage for Evo? Will MikeZ drop a final patch and go into hiding plotting another masterpiece ? What do you guys think ? Let me know in the comments below.... "See what I did there?"

I don't see how characters stopping would stop the game from changing.

Also it's not over until Annie is in.

Reactions: d3v
It's up to us to make sure our tournaments are big. Only if they're big will we get pros. Since pros are pros because they enter for money. And there's not as much money here as other games. They also aren't allowed to scam wins by having good fundamentals and not actually playing the game, so it's harder for them to just pick it up. Either which way, it's up to us to continue to keep Skullgirls alive and strong.

Though it'd help if LZero got some good luck with Skullgirls and get funded by a company again. That way we can get Skullgirls 2 or whatever.

New Game+.

Jokes aside, Skullgirls wont "end" unless people stop playing or caring about it, what seems highly unlikely to me.

Reactions: DukeMagus
The players of this game will slowly branch off into other games, and the only people left will be those who truly enjoy playing Skullgirls.

As for new players, if they don't care about Skullgirls now they won't in the future.

It's up to us to make sure our tournaments are big. Only if they're big will we get pros. Since pros are pros because they enter for money. And there's not as much money here as other games. They also aren't allowed to scam wins by having good fundamentals and not actually playing the game, so it's harder for them to just pick it up. Either which way, it's up to us to continue to keep Skullgirls alive and strong.

Though it'd help if LZero got some good luck with Skullgirls and get funded by a company again. That way we can get Skullgirls 2 or whatever.
that was something out of a movie beautiful man lol

New Game+.

Jokes aside, Skullgirls wont "end" unless people stop playing or caring about it, what seems highly unlikely to me.

i'm with Q on that