• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Linux The Latest Updates Are Not on Linux; Annie Unavailable

ebzzry

Reaction score
Steam
ebzzry
Cerebella Double Big Band
Hi Skullheart, may I report that the latest updates of Skullgirls 2nd Encore+ are not yet on linux. Moreover, Annie is unavailable.

Last edited:
Not the first time updates have been late, but I'm a little concerned that it's been three days now with no word...

It is indeed disconcerting.

This bug is not the subtle kind, it is the kind that stares at you. Not having a character available, and not having the most recent updates would be noticed even with junior level project management.

In my not so humble opinion, the combination of the project managers, developers, release engineers, and testers, are all to be held accountable for this.

Either they continue to support the Linux port, with the value it deserves, or they drop it completely.

This is not the first time that this happened. This is a deal breaker and a showstopper.

I use the linux port all of the time and I would very much not like it to be cancelled/dropped for any reason.

I've been a linux user for a large chunk of my life, yeah it sucks being second class extremely often. I genuinely appreciate people making a fuss when needed.

Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. I hope it leads toward the continued development of the linux build.

We're aware and have a fix in the pipeline.

And as a funny aside, the fix actually is in the pipeline itself.

Reactions: gllt and missingno