• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The "social media updates" thread - now with 99% less drama

Marie's story trailer, release date 26th. Not much to comment on, other than we now know who will "kill" her in her story mode.

Reactions: Chrono_Tata
Any word on the planned change to Valentine's crosses? Kinda surprised it wasn't mentioned in all the recent hubbub.

Reactions: Ikkisoad
Any word on the planned change to Valentine's crosses? Kinda surprised it wasn't mentioned in all the recent hubbub.
Not that I have seen. I think it's probably taking a long time and they don't have their full resources working on it cause it's a lot of work that they can't monetise. It will probably be one huge update once they have all the necessary changes ready.

But yeah the fact the new design is shown in Marie's story indicate they are still planning on changing it.

The Skullgirls 12th Anniversary tweet for anyone who may not have seen it:

Mainly sharing this here because this is the first official mention of Valentine's visual update we've seen/heard in a while (as far as I'm aware).
minette and friends! finally thoses non playable characters can get some action