• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The "Negus Eyoel Tries to Shake off the Rust" Kumite

Negus Eyoel

I AM THE KING!!!!!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
Negus Eyoel
PSN
Negus_Eyoel
Double Painwheel Cerebella
So this is my attempt to try to get back into this game. It's perfect timing since it'll be right after eliza patch comes out and right before a tournament that I'm hosting. I'll be playing ft5s against 10 people. I'll need someone to stream the event for me and I'll need 10 people with decent connections to me to play me. I'll be on skype with the person streaming so you guys can hear my live commentary/salt live. The only thing is that I can't stream and play the game at the same time because of my not so great laptop, but skype and the game should be just fine. Just know that signing up won't guarantee you a spot though, as I'll be trying to pick some of the better players out of those who want to play. Sorry if that comes off as a bit snobbish but the goal is to find a list of 10 people where I'm most likely to lose more sets than win. The goal is to get this done this Thursday and start around 4pm pst, but if that's too close then I have no problem moving it to another date.

edit: fuck it first 10 people to say sign me up can do it. if there's anyone else after that who wants to play then i'll think about it

Date: October 30, 2014 @ 4:00 PM PST
Stream: twitch.tv/mcpeanuts

the list of people so far. for the record this probably won't be the final order of when i'm playing who, unless they specify so
  1. Elda Taluda
  2. Severin
  3. Skullgirlsfanboy
  4. Mcpeanuts
  5. SwiftFox-Dash
  6. Dolfinh
  7. Hirokuni
  8. Cloudking
  9. Mike Z

Maybes
Dekillsage
Domo

Last edited:
I would but I think Elda Taluda is trying to do a kumite for the same day.

Lmfao who r u

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I would but I think Elda Taluda is trying to do a kumite for the same day.
oh then i'll do mine another time. gives me more time to set up anyways

TRYING TO STEAL MY COMPETITIO...

Oh.

(I'll be down to play whenever you decide to do this Negus.)

10 FT5s? That's gonna be a long night

Ok so I should probably get back on this. I was thinking Thursday, October 30 since Thursdays seem to be the day to do this kind of stuff and I'm usually free during that time anyways. Since I need to make sure that east coast can watch some of this without it being 2am in the morning I was thinking a start time of 4pm pst? That will be around 7 over there. I still need someone to stream the event for me since I can't stream and play the game at the same time while running the game at 60 fps. Also I need people to play. So far i have @Elda Taluda @severine and @Skullgirlsfanboy but i'm also curious as to if you guys are still good to play next week also.

Reactions: Sydoh
Ok so I should probably get back on this. I was thinking Thursday, October 30 since Thursdays seem to be the day to do this kind of stuff and I'm usually free during that time anyways. Since I need to make sure that east coast can watch some of this without it being 2am in the morning I was thinking a start time of 4pm pst? That will be around 7 over there. I still need someone to stream the event for me since I can't stream and play the game at the same time while running the game at 60 fps. Also I need people to play. So far i have @Elda Taluda @severine and @Skullgirlsfanboy but i'm also curious as to if you guys are still good to play next week also.
If it starts 7pm my time, I can stream it. I'd like to participate too though.

Reactions: Negus Eyoel
If it starts 7pm my time, I can stream it. I'd like to participate too though.
sounds good i'll add you to the list. and thanks for stepping up and streaming it. your stream, right? since i guess who yall like twitch channel is kinda dying

can we talk shit as you play?
i mean i guess you can talk all the shit you want on chat. it won't even be my stream so there's not too much i can do about it even if i did start hating on it lol

sounds good i'll add you to the list. and thanks for stepping up and streaming it. your stream, right? since i guess who yall like twitch channel is kinda dying
Yeah my stream, twitch.tv/mcpeanuts.

I want to play with neggles but I don't get out of class until 10pm this day (7pm your time)
If you're still playing by then count me in yeah

I wanted to make this joke, how dare you.

And i'm willing to join in however I'm pretty sure I work that day D:
Didn't I tell you that your always trying to steal my thingsssssssssssss

Well you are Sonic and he's just Swift, so no wonder he comes second every time
Thank you for explaining this as clear as possible to him.

Sage isn't it known that you are actually an I R L Furry

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
I have met Sage and I can confirm he is very furry
I r l pics of mcpeanuts discovering sage is furry
2czc6px.jpg

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
If that's the case, forget shipping Duck and Sage, Sage and Sonicfox are more meant for one another, so sugoi.

Also I get off of work at 7 that day, not sure what time that will be for you, doubt it'll be convenient but if it is then you can count me in.

If that's the case, forget shipping Duck and Sage, Sage and Sonicfox are more meant for one another, so sugoi.

Also I get off of work at 7 that day, not sure what time that will be for you, doubt it'll be convenient but if it is then you can count me in.
you should probably be good to go

which reminds me i completely forgot that i set this up for this thursday can i pls get some more matches?

Sage and Sonicfox are more meant for one another, so sugoi.

how is there no fanart for this ship yet?
its been four days.

Just checking in. I have this thursday off so I'm still available to play in this.

Reactions: Negus Eyoel
I actually forgot about this lol. But I'm still good to play/stream

Thank you for not starting super late.

Wait, so is this Thursday or Friday? OP says Friday.

Last edited:
Looks like more fukbois need to get shot

Thank you for not starting super late.

Wait, so is this Thursday or Friday? OP says Friday.
oops i'm amazing. it's supposed to be thursday, fixed the OP. are you still free to do this mcpeanuts? in case my mistake mixed you up lol

oops i'm amazing. it's supposed to be thursday, fixed the OP. are you still free to do this mcpeanuts? in case my mistake mixed you up lol
I actually always thought it was Thursday and didn't notice you had the date set as Friday, so yeah we're still good.