• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Next Chaos Code (Chaos Code 2)

videoman190

Reaction score
PSN
videoman190
Painwheel Ms. Fortune
https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/141315955-854x480.mp4#t=0

During a Twitch stream, developer FK Digital revealed a new Chaos Code game. Currently being called The Next Chaos Code, the upcoming fighter was shown in a brief clip. Several characters are shown during the video including Vein, Kagari, Rui, Bravo, Helmes, Ray, Celia, Celia II Kai, Cait & Sith, Cerberus, Gou, and a mysterious unnamed character. Unlike Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe, which released on PlayStation 4 earlier this year, this fighter sports a 3D art style.
Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...velopment-watch-gameplay/#oRHosP1pXixA5gdl.99

That's interesting. Glad to see the design changes they make some of the veteran characters pop a lot more than they used to. (Hermes, girl I'm talkin' bout you)

I don't really see the 3D aspect of it, sorta looks the same to me but the quality of the video wasn't very high either

Chaos Code is a surprisingly wonderful game, so looking forward to this.

BTW I think this is the fifth thread we've had on Chaos Code so far lol.

I don't really see the 3D aspect of it, sorta looks the same to me but the quality of the video wasn't very high either

The stages are 3d now, ala Blazblue. Thankfully the characters are still sprite based.

Chaos Code isn't bad enough to be called a kusoge but it's definitely a really quirky game

Still wish Hermes had an actual fuckin' idle animation tho

Chaos Code isn't bad enough to be called a kusoge but it's definitely a really quirky game

It's a really damn solid game IMO.

Missing the following:

Hikaru
Catherine
Cthylla
Kudlak
Lupinus