• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official "Fuck Mike Zaimont" Solidarity Thread

Is it time for a rampage?

Fuck it.

mikez.jpg

Came here to post one last time in light of the news. I hope all the wonderful artists that worked on this project can land on their feet.

That said, I've long suspected that there was a common thread in all the "cursed" development of this game. It wasn't Sony, Autumn, or even Konami. It was you, Mike, you're the curse.

Also how dare you have the nerve to say Metroid Fusion isn't a "real" Metroidvania and then release some boring linear shit like Indivisible. The art and music was the only thing that salvaged that from being an utter disaster. It hurts to even look at that collector's edition I have sitting on my shelf, which I pledged 100$ for(many contributed more, but it was a lot for me). There's an important message right on that box though: Overcome Together. It's what I hope the community can do. It's what I hope all the former Lab Zero employees can do. It's also a reminder that the game was always bigger than one person, and you got what you deserved for trying to put yourself above everyone else.

Fuck you, Mike Zaimont

Considering we’ve all fallen for the MikeZ excuse, I think it’s finally safe to say.

I always felt like he was a massive dickhead.