• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Psychic Director of Lab 0 - Brain Drain Thread :)

Thoughts on Brian Drain

• He's epic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's interesting

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • He's a big nerd and I love him!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Coco

Reaction score
Fukua Peacock Robo Fortune
Just a thread where we can talk about the psychic nerd Brain Drain.

Last edited:
Business Causal brain drain is something I never knew I wanted until it was shown.

That being said I absolutely loved Brain drain in Robo's story mode.

I already loved Brain Drain, but her story made me love him more.

Also, how many people find Brain Drain attractive? Just asking.

I found comments asking why Brain Drain is suddenly attractive and stuff...

Or maybe the people who cosplay Brain Drain are attractive, who knows...

Since Robo-Fortune is canon, it also means Brain Drain's nerdy side is canon.

Robo-Fortune's story mode feels like the one that the Trinity wants to occur (and her canon stats is something we should be discussing in her thread instead of her creator's).

Anyhow, I wonder what the hell was going on in Brain Drain's Brain Jar for him to think that using the Skull Heart to power his army of Robo-Fortune 2.0 was a good idea. I'm guessing along with being a power source, it makes it possible for no one to get their hands on the Skull Heart to make a wish themselves.

Anyhow, I wonder what the hell was going on in Brain Drain's Brain Jar for him to think that using the Skull Heart to power his army of Robo-Fortune 2.0 was a good idea. I'm guessing along with being a power source, it makes it possible for no one to get their hands on the Skull Heart to make a wish themselves.
Pretty much this. I still wonder why he wanted an army of Robo-Fortunes to begin with.

I think the screws that hold The jar down are a bit loose.

Well, at the beginning of Robo-Fortune's Story Mode is him complaining about how Painwheel fails as an ASG weapon, dealing with Valentine's (not actual) betrayal, and rejecting the idea of studying Ms. Fortune's predicament further because his faith in biological anti-Skullgirl weaponry has been rendered null.