• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Road Less Taken (kinda)

Should I remain solo or should I get working on a second character?

• Solos suck :p

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ImpTenebraum444

Necromancer
Reaction score
Website
www.steamcommunity.com
Steam
Soluden
PSN
Soluden
Squigly
Hello all, welcome to my training diary/critique!

At the moment I only have some notes on my character but not my playstyle expect for I'm suspectible to crossups and I sleep on resets; I need more constructive criticism! Hopefully, if I have fought any of the future viewers of this thread, please tell me how I play: my habits, my weaknesses and strengths! All advice is greatly appreciated!

Please forgive my combo notation if it's inaccurate....;_; here's pictures of odd-eyed cats.
3f1ac9828f8787860d8614cc3f514b24.jpg
4f86a20cabd13fad8b29480ed7f19ab8.jpg

Can't really load or even read this thread cause my computer thinks embedded Google docs are a virus and spams me with error notifications until I close the tab. Good luck my dude

Can't really load or even read this thread cause my computer thinks embedded Google docs are a virus and spams me with error notifications until I close the tab. Good luck my dude
your computer is a virus

Reactions: ImpTenebraum444

B-but it's in a spoiler, computer must be confused.

hello, if you're ever interested in playing a set or two i'd be down to practice. solos or teams; it doesn't matter which.

Reactions: ImpTenebraum444
Do you have a PSN, my laptop's currently out of order...:(

unfortunately i no longer have a playstation console. if your laptop does come back into working repair though, the offer will always be on the table.

unfortunately i no longer have a playstation console. if your laptop does come back into working repair though, the offer will always be on the table.

Got it, I'll let you know when it's fully repaired via PM.:)