• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Skullgirls CMV and non-match video thread

Muro

Dazed Muro Announcer
Reaction score
Steam
StopMuroTime
Peacock Big Band Beowulf
I wanted to share a video a friend made, and realised we don't really have a dedicated thread for these sort of gems. Well, we do now!

That said, If you create or stumble upon a cool CMV/non-match video, look no further and share it here.
Granted, I often see people make separate threads for the videos they make. Which is fine if they prefer to do so!
Keeping things in one place that everyone watches might ensure they all get the exposure they deserve though, so it's an option to consider.

I'll kick things off with the mentioned friend's video.

I'm not gonna move CMV threads already made into this thread, but it would be best if people used this thread as the main sharing thread for these kinds of vids from now on.

Pls + TY

Last edited:
yeah can confirm that music plays when you fight @NCV

Dubstepwheel too strong.

All little vid I made. Going to make a playlist instead of a long video evolving around my team Beowulf and Squigly.

That is a match video though.

A nice little thing I stumbled upon today. Wasn't sure where to post it so hey, why not here.

A couple minor misconceptions (for example suggesting Fortune's hitboxes change head-off), but overall a well-done, informative and humorous review/analysis of Skullgirls presented from a not super competitive player's point of view. Actually says good things about Marie, too! You don't see that often.

This is not new, but I never really posted it in a video thread. Praise be to raw tags.
I think this fits here, it's not a CMV, it's FROM a match, but.. it's just a funny clip.
Shout outs to the voices in the BG from slapfest at the time of recording.

You know your raw tag is bad when it punishes itself.

EDIT: Courtesy of Luna, my OWN raw tagging skills in full force.

Reactions: fenster