• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Webcomics Thread

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!

20b5e3c27O6hL.jpg

http://randomthecomic.smackjeeves.com/

It's about idioms!

And pink flaming rhinos.

Smackjeeves may seem a little amateurish, but you got to start somewhere.

I start my morning with checking the updates of webcomics I frequent.

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal ... (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)
Cyanide and Happiness .................. (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)
Questionable Content .................... (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)
Whomp! ...................................... (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)
Ctrl+Al+Del .................................. (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)
xkcd ........................................... (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)
Doghouse Diaries .......................... (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)
Two Guys and Guy ........................ (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)
Jay Naylor's Original Life ................. (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)
Looking for Group .......................... (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)
Oglaf ........................................... (Mon - Tue - Wen - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun)

I should keep this list handy, since I usually forget to check some of 'em on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays and end up seeing two or more updates next time.

I should keep this list handy, since I usually forget to check some of 'em on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays and end up seeing two or more updates next time.

Ain't Jay Naylor one of Zaush's butt-buddies who treated him being accused of rape as grounds to make fun of the victim?

Eh, I'm neutral on the matter, the name just seemed familiar.

I've been awake for about 18 hours, don't put a lot of thought into anything I say.
I'm certainly not.

I used to read a ton of them, but right now I'm reading:
Awkward Zombie
Dumbing of Age
Battle Dog
Blindsprings
The Black Brick Road of Oz

And I occasionally check up on some comics like brawl in the family and xkcd but don't have the patience to keep up with them.

Double K gets kickstarted, does a couple more comics, then disappears during action sequence. FUCK MY LIFE!