• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Yuri/Girl's Love Thread

Epic_of_Enkidu

Master of the 80's
Reaction score
Steam
Epic_of_Enkidu
PSN
Epic_of_Enkindu
XBL
EpicOfEnkindu
Valentine Ms. Fortune Filia
yuri.jpg

The Yuri Thread! This is your one stop place for everything of the Girl's Love genre! If you know of a story/comic/manga/video/fanart/Fic: Post a link! Go on, don't hog all the good stuff for yourself. Warning! This may drift into NSFW territory.

I'll start:
Wife and Wife
Poor Poor Lips
Girl's Ride
Love My Life
Girl Friends
Maple Love
Forever Girls
Graffiti
My Teddy Bear
When You Say No, I Say Eek!
Abracadbra
Kase-San

Whether its super happy or really dramatic, share it!

Reactions: YoYoCheese
You know, the girls in that image at the top have suspiciously similar faces...
You know what? Let's have a discussion about how good Revolutionary Girl Utena is instead of clicking on those links.
Man, Revolutionary Girl Utena sure is great.

I recommend Shoujo Sect, Kannazuki no Miko, and Strawberry Panic.

You know, the girls in that image at the top have suspiciously similar faces...
You know what? Let's have a discussion about how good Revolutionary Girl Utena is instead of clicking on those links.
Man, Revolutionary Girl Utena sure is great.

Know anyplace I can watch it? I heard its pretty high on the Yuri scale, but I haven't seen it yet. Which reminds me...I haven't watched Modoka yet either.

Last edited:
Are these all done? I hate reading unfinished stuff...

Purest form of love.

Know anyplace I can watch it? I heard its pretty high on the Yuri scale, but I haven't seen it yet. Which reminds me...I haven't Modoka yet either.
It's not very... uh... yuri. Utena isn't a love story. It's just got some heavy implications. Not the sort of yuri that's doing it for the sex appeal. Same goes for madoka. If a yuri scale were to exist, Utena would be a bit higher than madoka though. Madoka is about as much of a yuri as Adventure Time is.
Except for the Utena movie, but that shit's hilarious. I had no idea what was happening throughout the whole thing. And it had nothing to do with the actual anime.
Also, I don't know why you're having trouble finding somewhere to watch it... I just googled "revolutionary girl utena online" to double check and I found a good quality host within 30 seconds.

Utena is a lot of things yet it is neither of them. It is its own thing. To sum it up, it is a fairytale gone wrong with a heavy dose of symbolism. And the movie is kind of a more mindfuck alternate narrative/sequel to it. Oh and it has also F-Zero in it.

Both also have one of the best anime heroines ever.

So uh, speaking of oldass yuri stuff, has anyone ever read or watched Oniisama E? It looks like Marimite was inspired by it a lot.

Are these all done? I hate reading unfinished stuff...

Wife and Wife, Poor Poor Lips, and Kase-San (I think) are still ongoing, but the rest are either finished or one-shot stories. I still highly recommend them, though.

Just ran across this thread. Just a reminded to not directly post NSFW stuff, and properly label any NSFW links as such. Other than that, this thread is fine.

How you people feel about Candy Boy? I thought it was a nice short 'n sweet yuri anime. The little sister (Shizuku) was too much though, I hated her.