• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Tiger & Bunny

Favorite Hero?

• Kotetsu Kaburagi/Wild Tiger

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Barnaby Brooks jr.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keith Goodman/Sky High

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Karina Lyle/Blue Rose

• Antonio Lopez/Rock Bison

• Nathan Seymour/Fire Emblem

• Pao-Lin Huang/Dragon Kid

• Ivan Karelin/Origami Cyclone

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Lunatic?

• Total voters

SanoBaron

Delicious chewable Hubba-Bella
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
RedRummage and for 3DS 3695-0329-5107
PSN
Sanoblaze
Cerebella Peacock
Y'know, after learning Tiger & Bunny is still going on and that it's getting a second season, I thought "why not make a Tiger & Bunny thread?" So I did.

here's where you can talk about probably one of the best anime to come out in the past 5 years, the love letter to super heroes, the beidge between East and West, and probably a series that should just be it's own franchise!

Tiger & Bunny
tiger-bunny-2513.png

this series just holds a special place in my heart. it's my favorite anime ever and it has so many things I love. the characters, the designs, the PLOT IS AMAZING! it's just so memorable, and the dynamic relationship between the 2 main characters is just so good!
Kotetsu-dbl.jpg

Kotetsu is easily one of the best dads in anime, and you can't help but love the relationship between him and his daughter.

Barnaby-dbl.jpg

Barnaby is also a really great character. he grows so much and becomes an incredibly likeable character.

Anyway, what do you guys think of Tiger & Bunny?

tumblr_lzx4uyELfq1qfzteso2_500.gif
tumblr_lle0618aUq1qb0z5e.gif
tumblr_lrdl0gdKNB1qbta6ao1_500.gif

Tiger And Bunny! Over and out!

kotetsu best dad
bunny best tsundere
Antonio best character that needs more screentime
Keith best bro
nathan best everything
karina best blue (da ba dee da ba die)
pao lin most kawaii
Ivan most positive portrayal of weeabooism in anime (also best nerd)
lunatic best liam o'brien (in the show not in general)

Reactions: SanoBaron
Wait. They're making more of this? Awesome! This is easily my favorite anime! Hopefully the next season is as good as the first.

Jake is best villain. Seriously, he was amazing.

Reactions: SanoBaron
If you don't like Fire Emblem
384969-tiger___bunny___01___large_04_super.jpg
tumblr_lzv6c4Crcr1qm8ye1o1_400.gif

YOU'RE WRONG!

But seriously, I love how Kotetsu is the ultimate anti-thesis to another character.

speaking of, what are your opinions on spoilers in this thread? I'm okay with them on here but I also don't want to make this thread unappealing to people who haven't seen it.

i figure S1 spoilers are okay aside from MAYBE the last villain
Jake and Lunatic are a-okay though since they're
pretty obvious

OH MY WORD! I love Jake (which is also the shortened version of my name) I hope they bring him back somehow!
TB12-1.jpg

I also hope Kaede at one point dons a hero costume and joins in the fray!
148629.jpg

Just look at her war face!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bucky Barkley
Yeah, Lunatic isn't a huge spoiler. Jake should probably be spoilered, but I don't know. And yeah, the last villain should probably be spoilered.

If you don't like Fire Emblem
384969-tiger___bunny___01___large_04_super.jpg
tumblr_lzv6c4Crcr1qm8ye1o1_400.gif

YOU'RE WRONG!

But seriously, I love how Kotetsu is the ultimate anti-thesis to another character.
Honestly, I don't think any of the characters in this show were unlikable. Every one of them had unique personalities and played off each other so well. It just blows me away how much I want to know more about these characters and how often I go back just to watch them interact with one another.
I also hope Kaede at one point dons a hero costume and joins in the fray!
148629.jpg

Just look at her war face!
I don't know if any details are out on the next season, but I always assumed that they'd do a time skip to a point where she was a hero and the show would focus on her.

Jake kinda blew up
but he did so in the best way, with a Goofy scream (in the dub. God bless Steve Blum)

I actually think I jumped the gun a bit in saying they'll make a second season. there's so little confirmation on anything and nobody really knows anything.

but I will say with the success of both of the movies, a second season would be more than welcome for everyone, and is hopefully very likely.

PLEASE! BANDAI! give us another season! let us go back to this universe and see it grow more and more!

Let Tiger & Bunny be its own universe and make stories about other heroes in this universe!

and if you don't....
tumblr_m4rov0W1Hf1rn95k2o1_500.gif

What kind of evil people are you?

Last edited:
Augh!! Getting my hopes up! You fiend!

To be fair, the show was so excellent, I kinda don't want it to continue. For me, I feel that it would be near impossible for them to top what they've already done (though if they did, my mind would explode from sheer awesomeness). They could, and totally should, do more with the universe they created, but I think that the focus should be on different characters.

I just want Kotetsu to never quit! never stop! be the ultimate anti-thesis of Mr. Legend! Kotetsu is probably one of my favorite anime characters because of how well written he is! FUCK! I just want more of him so bad you guys! There needs to ber more Kotetsus in anime godammit!

but more kotetsus would devalue the original kotetsu

but more kotetsus would devalue the original kotetsu
Naw man. There will always be the one true Kotetsu. the one who started it all.

but yeah. T&B should also try to branch out and add more to it's universe. it's like the world of X-men but not everyone hates the NEXT. I love this world so much!

I actually have a friend who wears Kotetsu's hat everywhere she goes. I envy her hat. I want Sky High's Jacket!

Why cant we get Tiger & Bunny clothing here in America?!

I know everyone would love a fight between Kotetsu and Lunatic, but I think an even better one would be

Lunatic, VS, Kaede.

they're pretty much two sides of the same coin. both their fathers underwent similar hardships, but they each had very different interactions with fathers growing up.

it'd be the greatest thing ever to have Kaede face Lunatic and be her premiere as a hero.

tumblr_lpgv8xD8MY1qjg521o1_1280.jpg

Can you just imagine it?

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja