• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Best Turtle?

• Leonardo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donatello

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Michelangelo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raphael

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Venus?

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Uhh.... excuse me. I believe Casey Jones is the best, in every regard.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

SanoBaron

Delicious chewable Hubba-Bella
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
RedRummage and for 3DS 3695-0329-5107
PSN
Sanoblaze
Cerebella Peacock
we all have had exposure to everyone's favorite green reptilian adolescents at some point in our lives, and there was no thread to speak of about them, so I thought, "eh, why not?"

whether you love the 1987 series

the 2003 series

the current 2012 series
I mean, I'm not but that's cool if you are.

the various movies, or even the original comics by Eastman and Laird.
original-TMNT-comic.jpg

Discuss what you love about the series and your childhood memories. just a general Turtles thread.

TMNT3 is the best of the movie trilogy

Last edited:
TMNT3 is the best of the movie trilogy

S8sj4.gif

u92tkkpz.jpg

li2dlrr8.jpg

2ikhwtqi.jpg

99lc65w6.jpg

TMNT3 fucking sucks.

Other then that, I love the Turtles, the new show is really good.

the reason I love TMNT 3 is because it was the only movie I had as a kid, and it was the movie that felt most like the show in my opinion. Plus, it gets bonus points for bringing back Casey Jones, aka the best turtles character.

"Help, I'm a turtle and I can't get up."

"were you expecting maybe, the Addams Family?"

I have vague memories of the 2003 version. Watched it all the time as a kid, but can't remember much about it now. Though, the last thing I can recall from it before I stopped watching were dinosaur people. More specifically, triceratops guys.

they're called Triceratons. and yeah, they're actually comic book originals. I loved the 2003 series.... until Fast Forward happened. damn you Fast Forward. damn you.

they're called Triceratons. and yeah, they're actually comic book originals. I loved the 2003 series.... until Fast Forward happened. damn you Fast Forward. damn you.
Yep, that was just bad... But man! Good ol' TMNT! I remember playing this arcade game I don't rember the name of! My bro and I always played it! That Rhino guy would say "say your prayers, toities!" then I'd glitch into the ceiling while my bro beat the boss... Ah, memories!