• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Training mode glitch?

monokuro_

Blank
Reaction score
Website
punkt-urtle.tumblr.com
Steam
monokuro_
Double Ms. Fortune Eliza
To start this off, I wanna apologize if there is a thread for this already and I just couldn't find the answer. Also, I wanna polo give if this isn't the right section for this.

Anyway, moving on:

So idk if this is a common occurance or a glitch that has been discovered, but whenever i go into training, my actions are the same as the cpu, as if it's set to cotrol both of them. Also, I'm playing on steam on a mac if that matters. I tried going through settings and making sure that player one is set to my ps4 controller and that player 2 isn't set to anything but that doesn't seem to fix it.

If there is any solution to this, please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

I've gotten this before! It seems to be a rare occurrence and i can't seem to replicate it. I have a video of it and I'll post it here once I find it! When I restarted my computer the problem fixed.

Found it!

skip to 9 minutes to see it in training mode. The rest of the video is me playing online and getting destroyed because this glitch messes with left stick for some reason so it makes it harder to play.

Found it!

skip to 9 minutes to see it in training mode. The rest of the video is me playing online and getting destroyed because this glitch messes with left stick for some reason so it makes it harder to play.
Okay it's relieving to know I'm not the only one who has had this happen to them before. Did it just go away for you, did you find a solution, or it still happens? Any help on this would be insanely appreciated dude

EDIT: Just read your post over and saw that you said that restarting your computer fixed the problem. Will try that tomorrow as I won't be home any time tonight. Will let you know if it works! Thanks!

Last edited:
Have you tried to look in the "select controller" options. Maybe your controller is set for player 1 and 2 at the same time

Have you tried to look in the "select controller" options. Maybe your controller is set for player 1 and 2 at the same time
In my original post I mentioned that I went through to controller settings and made sure that wasn't the case

its something that happens when you use a dualshock 4. It happens to me whenever my controller gets unplugged while the game is open. Inputmapper has pretty much completely negated this problem for me though. I'm not sure if it is compatable with macs. The best thing you can do to negate it is to switch the cpu to crouch.

its something that happens when you use a dualshock 4. It happens to me whenever my controller gets unplugged while the game is open. Inputmapper has pretty much completely negated this problem for me though. I'm not sure if it is compatable with macs. The best thing you can do to negate it is to switch the cpu to crouch.
Yea that's the temp solution I have now, was just hoping there was another solution besides setting them to crouch

From what I've been seeing this happens more often with a Dualshock 4 controller. In my case however, I was using an Xbox One controller.