• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

TTT and Team Tournament this weekend! [19-20 Oct]

Vadsamoht

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Steam
Vadsamoht
Ms. Fortune Robo Fortune
This weekend will have some exciting Skullgirls action on stream.

On Saturday there will be a team tournament at Super Arcade in Walnut, California. There are a lot of teams already getting together to make this a really interesting event, and if you live in the area you can still get in on the action in the event thread here on Skullheart. The tournament is 3v3 and will feature some of Skullgirls' top players, streamed live on twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds from 4PM.

On Sunday, Skullgirls will be on stream again at Toronto Top Tiers, with players from Canada's East will be coming down to the Holiday Inn Yorkdale. The matches will be streamed from 3-5 PM on www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers2, and you can check out the event thread to see who is going. (UPDATE: The tournament actually starts at 2PM local, but the stream will still start at 3.)

Streams are embedded after the jump.[prebreak][/prebreak]

iebgheader.png
TorontoTopTiersLogo.png

Last edited:
Update: The venue for TTT couldn't handle 2 streams, so the footage is only being recorded. I'll make another post when it is uploaded.

What timezone are we talking for tomorrow's stream on iebattlegrounds? I'm assuming PDT which I'm totally okay with. Can't wait to see some high quality matches at high quality settings.

What timezone are we talking for tomorrow's stream on iebattlegrounds? I'm assuming PDT which I'm totally okay with. Can't wait to see some high quality matches at high quality settings.
Just realized that I didn't include a date in the topic title. This event happened last weekend, but if you're interested I'm sure that @worldjem could tell you where you can watch the recordings.

Vids are up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vadsamoht