• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Umbrella Super Bug

Liamthelion467

Reaction score
Steam
Liamthelion467
PSN
liamthelion467
XBL
Liamthelion467
Parasoul Unknown Fukua
Found a bug with Umbrella where if you end a round/match with her new super, it softlocks the game in 1v1. Not sure if the same happens with a 2v2 though. Hope someone can check that out and fix it!

I don't know if this goes here, sorry if it doesn't.
I was playing in the beta testing out the new update,I was playing Umbrella and I killed my oponent with the new special Feeding Time in the first match (or point) and hungern ate him, but it didn't spat him out, I couldn't do the taunt or pause to get out of the match so I was locked and I had to restart the game, I attached two images so you can see what happened, I hope this is the right place to put this and this bug can be fixed soon

Attachments

• VID-20211021-WA0000_exported_1421.jpg
    VID-20211021-WA0000_exported_1421.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 203
  • VID-20211021-WA0000_exported_5384.jpg
    VID-20211021-WA0000_exported_5384.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: Liamthelion467
I forgot to add that this happened in a 1v1, sorry about that

I don't know if this goes here, sorry if it doesn't.
I was playing in the beta testing out the new update,I was playing Umbrella and I killed my oponent with the new special Feeding Time in the first match (or point) and hungern ate him, but it didn't spat him out, I couldn't do the taunt or pause to get out of the match so I was locked and I had to restart the game, I attached two images so you can see what happened, I hope this is the right place to put this and this bug can be fixed soon
Thanks, you're posting this in the correct place!

We will be looking into this and fixing it soon.

@Diego23, @Liamthelion467, I have merged your threads together since they're about the same issue.

@Diego23, @Liamthelion467, I have merged your threads together since they're about the same issue.
Okok, glad to be a little help!

Alright, cool. Thank you so much!