• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

UOTS 1v1 Tournament

Since Big Band has been released as DLC and is available in the retail game, he's now fully legal in the tournament. No need to ask you opponent for permission, just pick him if you want to and that's that.

Fukua is still in "ok if both players agree" territory for as long as she's beta-exclusive.

in b4 parry supers in tournaments hype

Tournament #15 is finished.

RESULTS: http://globaluots1v1.challonge.com/uotsolo15

1st - Pikmario
2nd - Dawn111
3rd - zeknife

Nice to see new names in the tournament. Hope to see you again next time!
Feel free to post match videos below.

I played Big Band this week
Here's some Big Band

@zeknife The videos are set as private.

I played a sloppy day 2 double this time
Teacups are pretty fun (About as fun as double gets probably)

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TIME:

UOTS has been disbanded this week (or to be exact, divided; all things Skullgirls-related have been moved to the ASG Labs).
Additionally, we currently lack a host that could guarantee being online every week at tournament hours to hold the event.

With those two aspects in mind among other things, it has been decided this is a good time to end the Global UOTS 1v1 tournament series.
The concept of a global-or-not 1v1 tournament isn't copyrighted or anything, of course. If you guys will miss it, go for it and pick it up!
This marks the end of the UOTS edition of it, though. It was a pleasure to help organize it and participate in those tournaments I could attend.

Big thanks to @TheHeroOfPie and @Xedders for hosting the events and to all of you for making it go on for 16 weeks. Good games!

Last edited: