• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Update 1.03 Error

Conmystro

Reaction score
PSN
XxCONMYSTROxX
XBL
Conmystro
I've had SGvanilla for a long time and decided to pick up Encore because of the Playstation flash sale. I've spent the entire day trying to get it to work but every time i attempt to download the 1.03 update it fails before 1%. I've received 3 or 4 different codes so i'm not sure what the exact issue is. I've tried re-downloading a few other games that also had updates and they all had no problem, only Encore. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a solution? On one of the error support pages I saw, someone in the comments suggested busy servers being the cause of the issue, but I wasn't sure that would last for more than a few hours which this did. I would look into possible hard drive corruption but this is only happening with Encore so I'm not sure that would be the case.

I've had SGvanilla for a long time and decided to pick up Encore because of the Playstation flash sale. I've spent the entire day trying to get it to work but every time i attempt to download the 1.03 update it fails before 1%. I've received 3 or 4 different codes so i'm not sure what the exact issue is. I've tried re-downloading a few other games that also had updates and they all had no problem, only Encore. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a solution? On one of the error support pages I saw, someone in the comments suggested busy servers being the cause of the issue, but I wasn't sure that would last for more than a few hours which this did. I would look into possible hard drive corruption but this is only happening with Encore so I'm not sure that would be the case.
https://twitter.com/XxConmystroxX/status/524377436029734912

I'm assuming this is you and it's solved itself?