• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Update on the Console Patches

I can wait as long as necessary... I've been a loyal fan since SkullGirls first came out, around april 2012. >o>; or maybe I'm just a tad too patient...

Any news last night on Salty Cupcakes about the console patches? I watched the first 20 minutes but didn't hear anything.

No updates. They're going through some legal procedures to break up with Konami because they're not helping with the console patch.

No updates. They're going through some legal procedures to break up with Konami because they're not helping with the console patch.
So they'll be able to put the Konami code into the game?

Didn't realize they were actually parting ways with konami. Did they say that on a previous stream?

Didn't realize they were actually parting ways with konami. Did they say that on a previous stream?
Yes, they did. On the new stream Mike was saying something about how they can't currently talk about the details of that.

any more (non) details of the console patch progress?

any more (non) details of the console patch progress?
I haven't been keeping up with the streams because of exams, but it seems like they're still waiting for Konami stuff to be resolved.

I'm telling you by the time we can actually get squigly for console BB will already be finished might as well just declare the next patch will come with both squigs and band at this point, that's what my had tells me to expect.

According to GAF forums, lab zero will be have good news to reveal soon. It's not "yay the patch is coming out tomorrow" but it's supposedly still good news.

According to GAF forums, lab zero will be have good news to reveal soon. It's not "yay the patch is coming out tomorrow" but it's supposedly still good news.
They got Osama?!?!
Late news, but still good

It's "yay the patch is coming in two weeks".

#iwannabelieve

Guess will have to see, could be there gonna say we finally got over any issues that were stopping us now we can 100% get the patch ready...or maybe they have new people helping fund the game after konami now?

Anyone know if salty cupcakes is happening tomorrow? Hopefully there'll be some news then. Or at least some new palettes on display.

Anyone know if salty cupcakes is happening tomorrow? Hopefully there'll be some news then. Or at least some new palettes on display.
It will be on Friday.

Sigh. Microsoft making things overcomplicated yet again, huh? :P But I'm glad that work can go on unobstructed by Konami anymore. Does that mean the whole law-suit is almost resolved since Autumn is doing stuff with Lab-Zero again? Sure hope so.

Okay, WHO IS WHO?!

I thought Autumn were the main publishers and Lab Zero/Formerly Reverge Labs were the developers. I don't understand this publisher/developer relationship very well. What role did Konami used to play? They were publishers with Autumn together? Also, what is "Digital Publisher"?

Okay, WHO IS WHO?!

I thought Autumn were the main publishers and Lab Zero/Formerly Reverge Labs were the developers. I don't understand this publisher/developer relationship very well. What role did Konami used to play? They were publishers with Autumn together? Also, what is "Digital Publisher"?

Autumn was paying Lab-Zero to make the game, but Konami was needed for digital releases of the games on XBLA and PSN because Autumn wasn't "big enough". Digital publisher means a publisher that does only digital releases and no retail releases.

It's Annie. It's definitely Annie.

its alright. I didnt even know you couldnt swap out parts on a laptop until after mine broke after 3 years.
It is possible to do it but no one wants to. I only post this for the sake of correctness I do computer work and it is technically possible but few people bother.