• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Update pls

lulu0197w

Reaction score
XBL
Luisinhogem
Eliza Double Peacock
please update Skullgirls from Xbox one, I bought it recently but it's very outdated, you could update right!

please update Skullgirls from Xbox one, I bought it recently but it's very outdated, you could update right!
i think they're already working on that, check twitter

The version you bought is the Xbox 360 version and it will not be updated. The new "update" will a completely different port, so you will most likely have to buy it again.

The version you bought is the Xbox 360 version and it will not be updated. The new "update" will a completely different port, so you will most likely have to buy it again.
seriously... what a pity :( I think maybe I won't have more money to buy it again ;(