• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Using Hori Rap V3 SA Ps3 Stick on 2nd Encore

Fat-Ass ♪

Quite cheeky
Reaction score
Parasoul Filia Fukua
Hello all.

Finally got a ps4 so I'm back to playing SG again. Problem is, I'm having trouble syncing my stick to the ps4. I know it can be done as I've done it before but the first time, I was just randomly fiddling with things and it worked. Can someone kinda explain the definitive way to using/connecting this stick to the ps4?

Also, can someone recommend some cheap ps4 sticks? Not all ps4 fighting games are compatible with ps3 sticks.

Thx.

use pad to get into the game first then plug in stick. hrap4 kai is 150, if you can deal with tiny buttons hori mini is 40 if not the madcatz bargain stick will be 70 but doesn't come out til feb 9th.

I got a qanba Q4RAF working using an adapter, was a huge pain getting it set up but after hours of programming and hair pulling it works like a charm