• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Valentine partners

Ibuki

Reaction score
Steam
Unorthodox
Hello Im new to skullgirls and I have currently been playing valentine like non-stop and I was wondering what is a good team 2 man team for valentine? Because i find the peacock match up a pain in the ass. also what assists should i use for valentine and partner. please be as indepth as you can thanks.

Try;

Val cMK / Bella HLnL
Val cMK / Double MBomber
Val cMK / Parasoul Napalm Pillar
Val cMK / Filia Updo

Last edited:
val sHP + Double MK Bomber + Parasoul Pillar

Reactions: gllt
Val assists: Throw, cMK, sHP, Shuriken, Vial Load

Is peacock good with her also what is HlnL and MBomber

Hard Lock N Load (QCF HP) with Cerebella
M Hornet Bomber (DP MK) with Double

Val/Pea is weird, probably not something people would suggest, but I've ran it before and it's fun.

Val cMK/Pea sHP

Ok one more question how hard is double and this partners because im like new to this game but like i can do some of the basic combos

Ok one more question how hard is double and this partners because im like new to this game but like i can do some of the basic combos

Double's neutral game isn't super hard or easy, it takes some learning. She's a great anchor for Val. MBomber will help you 'get in' and keep pressure on them. It can even get you out of situations if called correctly. It's no DP like you're used to though, like Updo or Napalm Pillar (Flash Kick).

Here's a basic double combo

cLK cMP cHP HBomber Car

Reactions: Ibuki
Thank you Very much gllt. Ill try her out. So i should use val and double then as my 2 man?

Reactions: gllt
Try Val/Double and see how it plays out.

ok hahah im just trying to find a way to go from the down position into the dp motion for the dp cause i cant get the hbomber to combo lol

If you want, you could try learning cLK cMP cHP Cilia Slide Car first or cLK sMKx2 sHK jLP jMKx2 Fridge Car

Val Throw/cMK / Big Band L Beat Extend (DP P)
Val cMK / Fukua HDrill/LClone

Oh gawd these combos will take some time to learn. i was hoping that cerebelle would be good with val.

She is! Try her. Val cMK / Bella HLnL or maybe Cerecopter if that's more your style, or even Excellabella

Oh ok coool that good to know. Btw do you know any combo not super hard combo for cerebella?

Also is there a reson i switch from cMP to cMK now with cerebella?

Oh ok coool that good to know. Btw do you know any combo not super hard combo for cerebella?

cLK cMP cHP Excellabella Dynamo
cLK cMP sHP LLnL Dynamo
cLK cMP sHKx2 Cerecopter Dynamo
cLK cMP sHP Diamonds Are Forever
cLK cMP cHP jMK jHK cLK cMP cHP Excellabella Dynamo

EDIT: cMP was a typo, sorry! I always do that with medium moves.. always.

cMP would be an interesting Val assist, but cMK is the go to one because it hits low and it hits twice, so it's very useful in that respect. It also has a lot of range.

Any1 know how to preform Cerebella Tumbling run. The tutorial makes it seem strait forward but i wont come out

Hold back for half a second then hit forward plus a kick at the same time. It's a charge motion, they're easy after a while.

There is also a Cerebella guide by Zidiane. The Val guide PK mentioned is by ashxu I believe.

Are these guides in this site?

They are here on these forums and they are also on the steam guides.