• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Painwheel Valleywheel tag in plays voice clip twice.

@Mike_Z it's not fixed yet unfortunately. From what I can tell the problem occurs when a multiple's team plays a solo, the grab sound bytes stack for some reason as well. I don't mind bug checking (is that a term?) so if there's anything specifically you want me to try with certain characters or all characters REALLY ANYTHING TO HELP just shoot me a line with instructions and I'll do my best to oblige you. Here's a video of me testing things, skip to around three minutes if you don't want to see SCIENCE.

Sorry for being a fanboy!

Last edited:
@Mike_Z it's not fixed yet unfortunately.
I just watched the video from 3 min, and I do not hear a problem. Kindly point out exactly what you think is wrong and where...?

Sorry for being a fanboy!
Being a fanboy is fine, but being insistent and wrong is less fine. :^P

I just watched the video from 3 min, and I do not hear a problem. Kindly point out exactly what you think is wrong and where...?
Just watched it again it shows the bug specifically after 4:00 I don't know why I wasn't more specific as if you're not busy or something, my apologies. Before that I was just testing other factors. I'm not crazy... :D

Last edited:
Just watched it again it shows the bug specifically after 4:00 I don't know why I wasn't more specific as if you're not busy or something, my apologies. Before that I was just testing other factors. I'm not crazy... :D
Not crazy, just not right either. :^)
Transcript from 4:00 -
(Painwheel grabs) "So like, right now?"
(Robo ground techs) "Control-Z."
(Painwheel responds to the tech) "That's cute!"
4:11 -
(Painwheel grabs) "Barf me out!"
(Robo ground techs) "Buffering."
(Painwheel responds to the tech) "Bummer!"
The ground-tech response doesn't happen at 4:15 because you dashed, so Painwheel interrupted herself with the dash VO.
But it happens again on the last throw, right after that.

In conclusion, the game's worked this way for several years, every character has ground-tech response clips that they play if they're not playing other VO.

Catch ya on the flipside...