• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Venus cherecter

Kot_barsk

Reaction score
Steam
kot_barsiknyshkaplau
Unknown
and I wonder if Venus will be added?

maybe she could be added if we get Second Season 2 she sounds like she would have a interesting story with her little rebellion

PLease

Attachments

• 1654766290169.png
    1654766290169.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 173
dear developers, please note

@Kot_barsk This is the second thread you've made in the wrong subforum. I've moved the posts to your previous thread.

Please read the subforum descriptions to see where you should make your posts, and avoid posting several unnecessary posts in the same thread repeatedly. This is your first warning. Thanks.

@Kot_barsk This is the second thread you've made in the wrong subforum. I've moved the posts to your previous thread.

Please read the subforum descriptions to see where you should make your posts, and avoid posting several unnecessary posts in the same thread repeatedly. This is your first warning. Thanks.
I'm just here for the first time and that's why I'm not oriented, but i know Skullgirls

I'm just here for the first time and that's why I'm not oriented, but i know Skullgirls
You should have been pointed to this when you joined the forum, but in case you missed it, please read the rules and familiarise yourself with them:

If something is not clear you can message me or another mod to get clarification.

I try to be lenient when it comes to enforcement but since you broke the same rule twice in a row and another rule shortly after I had to issue you a formal warning. Please try to follow the rules from now on and don't force me to have to do my job. -__-'