• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Video Settings locked! Please help

Kyoobit

Reaction score
Steam
Kyoobitz
My video settings have been locked into the 1920x1080 64hz and 1920x1080 resolution setting for both fullscreen and windowed respectively. Upon hitting left on these settings to lower them, the game makes a noise like the menu has no more options for me to select. Regardless of whether I'm in fullscreen, windowed, or borderless, my game is running at around 10 fps and is completely unplayable. I'm not sure my framerate is due to the resolution however, as I have not had much issue using regular 1920x1080 fullscreen mode for years. Only today the settings have locked and my fps has dropped so low. I have tried restarting my computer, restarting steam, using beta mode, reinstalling skullgirls, verifying the integrity of the local files, turning off steam cloud, and deleting the .bin file for my video settings. As someone who has played skullgirls for over 4 years now I'm a bit addicted and now I can't play my game. Please help!