• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Double Voice bug with Nonpartisan voice pack

DimitriAwsometh

Rikerwulf will always be the best skin ever.
Reaction score
Website
scrap.tf
Steam
Dimitri Awesometh
XBL
MadnessMorgan
Big Band Big Band Big Band
I noticed a slight bug with the new voice pack, in which when Double gets tagged in, she (or rather it) reverts back to the regular voice during the second, vertical slam.

Also, just another note - I noticed all of the character's shoutouts after the narrator's call in the character select screen were regarded as sound effects rather than voice effects. Is this intentional?

Last edited:
I noticed this too for some of her normals, where it seems it was using the default voice pack:

s.LP, c.LP, c.MP, s.LK, c.LK, c.MK, cHK

And then there's also the second part of Monolith array as well, just after she drops down. I'm not sure what Double says but it's definitely in her default voice pack.

Well, I didn't want to comment on those since those could be intentional, but it seemed as though the tag-in line was broken.

It sorta feels out of place though, at least the big one was Monolith Array.

The normals could be understandable though.