• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Weird interaction with green vial

Sinclair

Ur favorite eliza player
Reaction score
Eliza Double
Hi Guys,
If this is not a bug please tell me.
Interaction with lvl 3 green vial;

2nd interaction:

first video is character getting out of it and instantly going back to it after hitstun ends
2nd video is character normally interacting w green vial.

Not sure if this is only visually wrong and not technically.

I am not sure if this is also the case with orange or pink vial, but if anyone could test it that would be great

I think its just a visual clutter with reset flash, it just doesnt color character green for that moment, so Eliza actually never got out of green vial effect until very end.

Reactions: Sinclair
I think its just a visual clutter with reset flash, it just doesnt color character green for that moment, so Eliza actually never got out of green vial effect until very end.
It happens sometimes, not all the time, and if no technical stuff changes then yes it could be a visual clutter thing
just confused why it happens sometimes and then not

It happens sometimes, not all the time, and if no technical stuff changes then yes it could be a visual clutter thing
try and see if that happens with different palettes, maybe its that

Reactions: Sinclair

The reset recovery flash only happens on combos that are over 3 hits, so that's why you get it in your first clip.
However, that shouldn't interrupt Valentine's poisons imo, so I'll probably adjust that.