• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What HDTVs are best for fighting games?

Ego

Walkie Talkie Man
Reaction score
Cerebella Ms. Fortune Fukua
I'm looking for a new TV, and I'm not quite sure what kind of TVs are good for fighting games, like LED or LCD or something. Mostly for SG and P4A.

Dont get a tv for fighting games. Get a lagless monitor. Asus has models that go for less than $250

Other than that, if you dont care about entering tournaments or the inherent lag on an HDTV, then just buy the best tv you can afford.

I personally like the Samsung line of HDTV's and play all my non fighting game games on them.

Dont get a tv for fighting games. Get a lagless monitor. Asus has models that go for less than $250

Other than that, if you dont care about entering tournaments or the inherent lag on an HDTV, then just buy the best tv you can afford.

I personally like the Samsung line of HDTV's and play all my non fighting game games on them.
Oh, I'm not a tourney guy, I'm just in need of a new TV for video games in general.

The post that mysterious j just put up is the most amazing thing ive ever seen. I found my tournie asus monitor on there, but my tv isnt. But i was able to find a 55" Sony that has 17ms (1frame) response time which is only 6 ms slower than my tournie monitor. I would look at that site to find what you are looking for, it seems incredible, and has links straight to amazon so you can do price checking and see availability. It even has years made and hertz rate and all that jazz.

When i buy my next tv i think that is the site i will be doing it from.

Reactions: MysteriousJ
Oh, I'm not a tourney guy, I'm just in need of a new TV for video games in general.
Lagless monitors are good for video games in general.

Reactions: Mr. X
Lagless monitors are good for video games in general.
Do you have some recommendation or know where I should go to find one?

Do you have some recommendation or know where I should go to find one?
Follow that link that Mr. X posted.