• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What PW Color Palette would you like to see?

dMags

Well-known Meatball
Reaction score
Steam
theDMAGS
PSN
theDMAGS
hey guys, as I'm sure some or most of you have seen, there are color palette slots available for a few of the cast members, including our lovely Painwheel.

The original thread announcing available Palettes:
http://skullgirls.com/forums/index....ouble-beo-and-robo-fortune-very-ltd-qty.6058/

PW's current palettes:
http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls/Painwheel#Colors_and_Costumes

How to create your own palette:
http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/fan-made-custom-palettes-requests-open.123/

So, my question here, what Palettes would people like to see? Whether money is pooled together or someone simply buys a slot themselves, I'm curious as to what people think would look good on her.

Feel free to simply post a reference, photos, or if you have the tools you can create your own palette and post it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dime
Also I should probably ask since I'm at work and can't go digging too deep, are there blank palettes available anywhere to color in characters in PS or GIMP?

thanks Sage! updated first post

A Cole Phelps pallete, or anything not crap.
phelps2.jpg

Last edited:
Feel free to simply post a reference, photos, or if you have the tools you can create your own palette and post it here.
I've made dozens of Painwheel color ideas, mainly because I always felt her alternate choices were kinda lacking.

As for my personal suggestions: I've always been partial to Rick from Splatterhouse.
pain-color-house.gif

Anyone not knowing what Splatterhouse is should look up the best friends playthrough of the games that was posted a few days ago.

Last edited:
ileum color palette

though i like to just pretend her #3 palette is ileum

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Arakune would work well with her I think

bb-arakune.jpg

@Goodbye18000 Isn't her palette 9 based on Kamen Rider? It is according to Shoryuken.

Rider 2.
2358.jpg

solely because it's just a different palette for the gloves and it feels weird to have one but not the other.

did you expect anything else from me? :)

KAMEN RIDER OOO

I definitely like me some OOO, but Eiji doesn’t fit Painwheel at all, nor does TaToBa. The original Kamen Rider fits because both where used as experiments against their will and turned superhuman.

The colors could look interesting though... since I got so interested in it, I made a palette, let's see how it turned out:

nuj7gmeg.jpg

did you expect anything else from me? :)

Yes, I expected you to at least jump to V3 for some variety.

Eiji doesn’t fit Painwheel at all, nor does TaToBa.
Yes! Finally someone that understands you can't take random colours and expect it to look good just because it's some shitty reference to some garbage anime!

The original Kamen Rider fits because both where used as experiments against their will and turned superhuman.
.. Nevermind

Reactions: Icky and mcpeanuts
1. I don't like you too
2. Tokusatsu ≠ Anime
3. Broom.jpeg

Reactions: SanoBaron
I saw someone who wanted to make a OOO palette for Robo-fortune. they made it look pretty good.

.. Nevermind
I'm sorry you don't like something legitimately good. or actual facts about Skullgirls palettes.

and yeah! the only Kamen Rider anime is SD and Gaim! get your facts straight!

Last edited:
If there's a PW or Double palette left by the 15th, I plan on getting one.

Not doing anything remotely weeb. :^)

I automatically read "PW" as "Phoenix Wright", and because of her hair my first thought was little Pearly

Attachments

• 37658184.jpg
    37658184.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 878
Any Oddworld fan is a friend of mine!

Now you're speaking my language more than this anime or Power Ranger shit.

Edit to add: I really do fucking love that Oddworld palette. Really well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: dMags
p1MlPSM.png
I have never even played this game, but that palette looks good.

Reactions: Spencer
I have never even played this game, but that palette looks good.

Man... I'd really recommend picking them up. You can buy a ton of them for cheap on Steam or get the original rereleased as New & Tasty on PS4 or whenever it freaking comes out on PC (hurry up you sons of bitches!).

It is one of the best games I've ever played with one of the best intellectual properties of all time.

Anyway, I'll let the Oddworld love go so I don't further derail the thread.

If anybody is looking for people to pool money together to get the last slot, I'm interested.

Gotta go with Annie.

Reactions: ElementFree
I'm still sticking with Leduc.
r pw.png
By Rynozilla
z pw.png
By Zazz

And maybe Skullkid. (Despite not being a LoZ fan.)
mm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dMags
Looks like the available slots are gone for all characters now, we'll have to wait and see what we get for Painwheel palettes :O