• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What system are you guys getting Indivisible for?

What was your system of choice for Indivisible? (multiple answers available)

• Total voters

magus55

Reaction score
Steam
AlexN55
PSN
magusvroth
Beowulf Peacock Squigly
Hey Guys.

Not trying to start any discourse with this discussion; I just genuinely want to see what people are thinking. And I apologize in advance for this short ramble as well.

So initially when I supported the Indiegogo campaign, I decided to go with the Physical PS4 copy of the game as well as a version for Steam (would have preferred a DRM free alternative, but I digress) Anyway, for the longest time, I've been fighting against the Nintendo Switch, thinking that it would burn out as quickly as it was hyped up, but seeing now as it's still keeping up its momentum, I've been thinking of getting one for a good price, especially to play Indivisible anywhere. However, I'm already locked to the order for a PS4 physical copy and can't change that, which is filling me with some regret. I suppose I could try to buy a physical Switch copy from somebody when the game comes out, even though I probably won't get the backer exclusive characters :/

Anyway, it made me curious what the platform of choice was for some of you guys as well? Did you end up going all digital for your copies, or did you get a physical version as well for a few consoles, and why? Any input you guys have on the topic is most welcome :)

https://www.strawpoll.me/16893493

I got Phys Ps4 and Digi Windows. While I have a Switch, I tend to not really use it all that often, and I like the size that the Ps4/Xbone boxes are (Switch ones are kinda small) so I didn't change my mind about anything

I just changed my preorder for the Switch version recently myself.
Originally I wanted the game on PC but since I experienced some minor slow downs when playing the backer preview I realize it's might be time to cut some slack on my computer.