• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Where's Skullgirls going ?

Wait, like 20 members of Lab Zero, or just 20 random people? Or am I reading wrong?
20 random people.

Yah not enough Hype for SG2 20 people cant make it worth, instead Skullgirls 3 : Weird names are lame will be released in 2 weeks

Reactions: Sinclair
Okay, this is getting creepy now... Maybe I should've just stick to the valid point. Crud, isn't it supposed to be pointed to where was valid?

A lot of people are hyped for Skullgirls 2, heck, a lot of people want Skullgirls 2 just because current SG has so little content and characters, and the lore is very very "mysterious" and un-released. I bet everyone who has more than 100 hours in SG IS going to buy it IF it ever happens. Indie games are always a hit or miss, and with SG it was a giant hit. Indie sequels do great when they are hits.

I dont doubt that if they had to do a crowdfunding for SG2, they'll get the money faster than they ever did with Indivisible.
But lets not forget, LabZero isn't a huge corporation that is out for peoples money. All that matters is that they're having a fun time creating something for the rest! A lot of young developers wish to just make games and have fun, and the devs of L0 are lucky to be able to do that.

Maybe if we stay very patient and nice it'll happen....some day...
I scoured the internet and I found people wanting Lab Zero to make another Skullgirls game.
haha ofc there are always people who want another skullgirls game..

I was one of them
what
what was it like

If I remember, Autumn was interested in SG 2?
Except Indivisible was well underway and they probably still didn't have the funds.
But, you know...
After Indivisible they could've recovered enough of that money to throw towards a SG 2; pamper their golden-egg-laying swan a bit.
inb4 Autumn goes bankrupt during Indivisible development and the worst possible company outbuys L0 for the SG franchise

what
what was it like
Everytime someone says "airport" i get a short vietnam-style flashback.
nb4 Autumn goes bankrupt during Indivisible development and the worst possible company outbuys L0 for the SG franchise
Worst case scenario is some big fat-cat corporation like Microsoft buying it, but i doubt L0 would stoop down to that level. Community is big enough to keep supporting them (money-wise). I think.

Haha, can you imagine some HUGE ass corporation buying Skullgirls? Can't wait for Konami to turn Skullgirls 2 into a slot machine.

Can't wait for Konami to turn Skullgirls 2 into a slot machine.
roll 3 georges and win double the moneyy
IMAGINE KONAMI BUYING SKULLGIRLS OUT OF SPITE THOUGH
PLEASE NO
SKULLGIRLS PACHINKO MACHINES

Sometimes I'm happy that I play a game that was made by devs who care so much about its community. I can only imagine the game/series/whatever going to hell if another corp took it over. Esp a western corporation. I feel like hell would be like that lmao.
Glad they stayed humble.

The game is still uncomplete
as long as George is not playable.
:PUN:
I'm still waiting for playable
Scribble Cat

Knowing that a lot of people wanting Skullgirls 2 to be made in the works have given me the courage to say that I'll also be wanting it, even if it means a big "if."

Well I think everyone on this forum wants SG2...just some people want it now and some want it later.

Well I think everyone on this forum wants SG2...just some people want it now and some want it later.
*some know they have to and are willing to wait.

I'm sure most of us would say yes if like Goku gathered up seven dragon balls and asked us if we wanted SG2 now.

True. I might be the last one up wanting it to be made in the works.

True. I might be the last one up wanting it to be made in the works.
You have an Ajna avatar. You know Lab Zero is working on Indivisible. Now matter what, SG2 can't happen until after that. May as well wait until that game drops, then come back asking for Skullgirls: Phasing Astral Catastrofight.

You have an Ajna avatar. You know Lab Zero is working on Indivisible. Now matter what, SG2 can't happen until after that. May as well wait until that game drops, then come back asking for Skullgirls: Phasing Astral Catastrofight.
Indeed, I do. It's a reward for making Indivisible happen. And yes, I'm well aware of they are working on Indivisible, while waiting for Sony EU and NA to approve Skullgirls 2nd Encore for the PSVita for the release date as we speak. I just got to live with it.