• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Which character fits with you?

psformii

Reaction score
Steam
fancopy12
PSN
psformii
Eliza Squigly Big Band
With your own quality

I like Ae BEOWULF BECAUSE I TEND TO BREAK CHAIRS ON PEOPLES' BACKS A LOT

<----------------------

I love eliza , everyone love eliza

I honestly dont know.

I know Im gonna sound like a fa- wait can I even say that here?

Hmm...

Well, I know im gonna sound like a dumbass (for lack of a better, more appropriate term) for this, but going off of compatibility of mine and the characters' astrological signs.

I'd get along best with Cerebella, Beowulf, Big Band, Ms.Fortune and Eliza.

Last edited:
After picking up jam in guilty gear recently I realized that I also play miyako in melty blood, iron fist in marvel and even law in tekken so apparently I'm all about that kung fu

So I'm gonna say Feng even though I only noticed how much I'd probably enjoy her playstyle recently and didn't vote for her during the indiegogo :^)

Reactions: Daemyx
<--------------
I like references. And being random.
And also paint the town red.

Sorry if i'm having a lapse in literacy, but I need better context/a rephrasing

What do you mean by "with our own quality"

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I thought Irvin was cool.

Wish he was in the game.

Not even a vote character.

:c

Stanley Whitefin

you can see him saying "you dumb ass piece of sh!t why did you not vote for me as playable DLC"

Stanley Whitefin

you can see him saying "you dumb ass piece of sh!t why did you not vote for me as playable DLC"

The world was not ready for the force of nature called "Stanley" that is why his awesome power is mitigated to the background... waiting.

• Eliza because I'm a spoiled brat who always wants to be the victor.
  • Robo Fortune because you can "eat my shiny metal tail!"
  • Parasoul because I can be very serious, AND SALTY, when it comes to competition.

Reactions: thederphog
I guess i'm a mix of Parasoul, Ms.Fortune, and Double.

When you look at me I'm more of a Ms.fortune. I feel like a parasoul but think like a double.

I'm often serious but try to be funny at times but fall flat in that area in such a way that it's still amusing. I make friends easily but I'm usually by myself, like I like it. I can be passive aggressive. If I have a motive I don't usually just come out and say it.

I'm possibly a little Taliesin too.

Reactions: SolemnSiren
I don't really know man. While i play filia, i play her because i like the fact that she is trying to do the right thing, and i'm kinda like that, but i play her mostly because she is not complicated and very straightfoward gameplaywise, and since i can't think of mixups, mindgames, and some strange mechanics, i've been succesful with her.
Anything beyond that, i can't say if i have traits similar to other characters in skullgirls.

Well, i love cartoons, so, Peacock, maybe? =P

Like Big Band, I'm pretty old for this (early 40s) & dealing with life after a serious injury. I listen to instrumental music (not jazz though) through much of the day while working & reading this forum, dustloop & others. Try to do the right thing, etc.

Last edited:
I could definitely hang with Ben (Big Band). Favorite genre of music and whatnot. Plus favorite fighter. Possibly Valentine due to my career.

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
All of your characters are shit. Bow before Annie.

Reactions: aydensnake
Yeah annie must be real godlike that's why she's top tier in the game....oh wait.

She 1shot double.
So annie must almost strong as Eliza.

Mixture between Painwheel and Parasoul, probably. Painwheel, because if it exists I probably hate it, and Parasoul, because I'm very serious most of the time.
Most of the time.

staph
I can't stop the tears.
Pls

It's ok man.

Eliza has made us all cry in one way or another.

It's ok man.

Eliza has made us all cry in one way or another.
I can agree, i am crying because i don't like when i like villains, but she is so evil. She probably eats evil ham and drinks evil whine when she is not doing evil charity to get blood.

I told people Eliza was a monster for so long. They didn't believe me. They thought I was crazy. WHO'S CRAZY NOW?

You are still pretty crazy but don't worry we're all crazy.

Ms Fortune because I like puns and silliness and protecting my Minette

It's definitely painwheel: generally angry yet yearns for some happiness
also this
tumblr_nnphtonybf1tert8xo1_400.gif

Squigly I guess because I'm nice to others at first but I can reveal my raging demons if they piss me off.
same here, lol

Last edited:
I like Squigly and Ms. Fortune. Yet I play Beowulf.

It's funny, I ended up maining the characters I identify most with...
The salty Parasalt, the memelord Peacock, and the core of it all: Eliza.

I think I'm most like Marie, with a little bit of Squigly / Leviathan thrown in. Friends have told me I have a monotone-like voice, and I do speak in a "posh manner" (as quoted), but I can't resist throwing out a little diss now and then.