• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Why isn't last teammate's assist mapped to both buttons on trio?

Nuuance

Level 51 Pastrymancer
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Steam
Nuuance
Squigly Eliza
I remember @Mike_Z saying a while back being confused why last assist was only mapped to one button on death or something...same here. I have left bumper and left trigger...why isn't the assist on both after only left with 2 players?

I keep pressing the wrong button and am like "there's no one else left to tag...who else would i be wanting" right?

Eh?
I'm pretty sure what you remember was me mentioning that in MvC3 when you lose a character you can't call assists/tag with that assist button anymore. (It's why things like the Kubota Escape work.)

In SG, once a character on a trio is dead, all assist and tag combinations work for the remaining character.
You sure it wasn't that they were locked out and you just didn't notice? :^)

tl;dr to answer the title question, it is mapped to both buttons.

Oh really?? Wow perhaps it's a bug or maybe something funny was happening. Thanks for the patience man. I'll try it again & see what's happening