• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

ZOOM!

SK2

The Imperious Queen of Executions
Reaction score
Steam
esskaytwo
XBL
SK2 KILLER
Peacock Ms. Fortune Cerebella
How do I use it faster so I have time to block? I'm really questioning on how to do this.

negative edge the head.

so you're holding hp the whole time and once you decide to block you are holding back so the head will zoom backwards when you let go of hp.

It doesn't matter though zoom stops on block.

What you want is nom (qcb+hp), sneeze (dp+hp) or headbutt (hp). Those don't stop even if you block.

negative edge the head.

so you're holding hp the whole time and once you decide to block you are holding back so the head will zoom backwards when you let go of hp.

It doesn't matter though zoom stops on block.

What you want is nom, sneeze or headbutt. Those don't stop even if you block.
Oh, yeah, Negative Edge is a thing. Forget what I said, I'm dumb. xD

What does Negative Edge even mean?

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary_of_fighting_games#Negative_Edge

I can't really explain it but just take your head off then press and hold hp. Nothing happened right? Now let go. Something happened.

You can do that with a lot of specials if you want to.

like uh say you do filia s.hk you hold onto hk do the qcb input then let go of hk and you still get hairball instead of having to press the same button again.

(The example confused me so I changed it)

Last edited:
It's in a lot of other fighting games, I know it's in Street Fighter as well.
Well, when this, Smash Bros and the time I played a bit of Persona 4 Arena is all I've played in terms of fighting games, it's hard to say that I know a lot. Much more then I started though. Thank you for the help to both of you.

Reactions: Rynozilla