• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

It's really really weird. For that reason, I actually like it quite a bit. Writing on some of the new stuff is middling, and I'm usually not a huge fan of super-intense meta-narrative, but I liked quite a bit of it. I at least feel that it was built off of some real emotion, which propels it quite a bit above version 1, which just felt like it was being meta for meta's sake.

Speaking of which.... Everyone strap in.

project.JPG

Real talk though, that is like.
Some legitimately stunningly good 3D Art.
If she looks like that in the game the pants shitting will be very real.

Apparently, this installment will have voice acting.
I'm not sure if that extends to just more Phone Guy stuff, or if the Animatronics will talk.
If they actually talk.
It could be one of two things
Cheesy and be like all those fandubs/voices we saw on Youtube
Or, once more
Increase the pants shitting levels to high amounts

I think we have another reason to say Scott should end this series other than milking at this point: His mind is too disturbing a place to let run wild. That thing is.......just........no.

There is
ZERO reason for their faces to open and ripple like that, every kid in this sister location, has absolutely shit their pants because that is not family friendly.

This actually spooped me and made me go WOOP THATS SPOOKY
the rest were just "Ok that's kinda creepy"
these are actually spoopy.
Not even the ballerina got me

Back