• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're assuming the cr.HK would be a multi hitting normal like Filia's cr.MK or Fortune's s.MP with head on? That seems to be what it looks like.
I get a Peacock's c.HK vibe from it actually

I get a Peacock's c.HK vibe from it actually

I could see that too.

Oh, I just thought of something. So we know Eliza bleeds when she is hit (and maybe she can make herself bleed, I saw someone say a special move was being thought about where she makes herself bleed). What if when this normal runs over blood on the ground, it can keep going for extra hits or something? It'd make combos in the corner involving all the blood in one place ridiculous. But only make it go like, half a character length farther when it hits a spotch of blood so our singin' queen isn't flying across the stage on a bloody cruise.

Will the bleeding mechanic be implemented from a year ago or is that done for?

Reactions: jam1220
ELIZA & SEKHMET IN-GAME MODEL WIPS

BATTLE INTRO
index.php

STANCE
BZeJOKkCIAA_Yuk.jpg:large

BZeoIkdCMAApca3.jpg:large

index.php

CROUCH
r1SllNJ.png

FORWARD WALK CYCLE
eliza_walk_fwd.gif

TURN AROUND
tumblr_n4g4maf0DM1rzou0wo1_500.gif

BACK DASH, DASH AND JUMP/LAND
242757o.gif

su8IjyQ.gif

Bk0hs-pCIAA9Nnt.jpg:large

index.php

bmL71uy.png

vxBLGlp.png

AIR DASH
7EAJFTV.png

AIR BACK DASH
QO7aSs8.png

STANDING LIGHT PUNCH (can hit three times) - Asp / Egyptian Cobra
81Gw812.gif

NVfeCNs.png

CROUCHING LIGHT PUNCH (two part move)
index.php

2RwrkKM.png

Q9MiBZ5.png

JUMPING LIGHT PUNCH - Sistrum
OrGaxtd.png

e8eGGJ4.png

STANDING MEDIUM PUNCH - Narmer Palette
sJiYwQx.png

CROUCHING MEDIUM PUNCH (two part move) - Great Sphinx of Giza
index.php

HaDFdSH.png

Sm8qxuw.jpg

mVQ2ewY.jpg

PtDrzhS.png

JUMPING MEDIUM PUNCH - Ibis
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

tumblr_n0wushd66X1rqetdco7_r1_1280.png

STANDING HARD PUNCH (three part move, similar to Valentine's s.HK)
eliza_shp_rough2.gif

CROUCHING HARD PUNCH (launcher) - Maat
tumblr_n0wushd66X1rqetdco2_400.gif

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

JUMPING HARD PUNCH - Aten
5A9Gp0m.jpg

STANDING LIGHT KICK
V2Yy4yY.png

CROUCHING LIGHT KICK - Bastet
Wkybb9k.gif

nEEdU9r.png

JUMPING LIGHT KICK
gKd4bMR.png

STANDING MEDIUM KICK - The slaying of Apep
Qu9mKDE.gif

957Ttzm.png

CROUCHING MEDIUM KICK (slide) - Sobek
WiuxD6R.png

JUMPING MEDIUM KICK
6Yu4eRw.gif

STANDING HARD KICK
WG70MhN.jpg

kuwlQpo.jpg

TDGqREA.png

CROUCHING HARD KICK - Solar barge
ZL7bhHY.gif

J4sVX6L.png

K8bZUdl.png

506bef3d1e017f756cf2e1831eb32876.png

JUMPING HARD KICK - Apis
FBt0ZOh.png

GROUND THROW
index.php

VH0ADPa.png

AIR THROW - Nekhbet
LdcxtHy.gif

rkTNzn2.png

zGkmlDU.png

Bkz4rri.png

HIT STUN STATES - Embalming process and the four sons of Horus
QP9h2wO.png
kl3jCVC.png

qqwN0tf.png
wq3caZX.png

KgOp12g.png

THROWN - Mummification
BlI72RpIQAMuKJ_.png:large

THROW TECH
KBdnryR.jpg

GROUND TECH - Nut and Geb
tumblr_n4immdHBNv1s4e0qxo1_1280.gif

4mHClag.png

B17XuBU.png

STANDING BLOCK - Ancient Egyptian frescoes
unqA0el.png

eFm9v26.png

CROUCHING BLOCK
9EXJ4Ea.png

AIR BLOCK
tumblr_n0wushd66X1rqetdco8_r1_1280.png

STANDING PUSH BLOCK
index.php

index.php

Bf1Q5UpCIAEsJTN.png:large

CROUCHING PUSH BLOCK
LXJwhN2.png

LjyPaIT.png

AIR PUSH BLOCK - Bes
MijGj4t.png

VO05pHf.png

CRUMPLE
ZEh4XBP.gif

f2wA1Uz.png

Eu3GCOB.png

SFMiiBP.png

SynJv6f.png

hdidi6f.png

TIME OUT
eliza_timeout.gif

BfLoH8GCUAIZDUU.jpg:large

BURST - Sekhmet's Aegis
GJTWAev.gif

0ro6wxX.png

index.php

udSjxUz.png

X587JVZ.png

OUTTAKE - Egyptian reed
YxwytAD.gif

index.php

TAG OUT
index.php

XKahWDy.png

RRruyAo.png

TWj31vk.png

oSql9kv.png

SUlFENa.png

kqYjSOQ.png

wpI4695.png

dQA5hGQ.png

ASSIST TAUNT
841252817.gif

SPECIAL MOVE - SERVANT SUMMON (MEDIUM)
u08qd63.gif

k4bHf13.png

sID5lTv.png

zDk7Bgj.png

29MzAjh.png

SPECIAL MOVE - SERVANT SUMMON (HARD)
ANIMATION (mp4 format)
rogt2Bh.png

vqPPnsv.png

LQ7TtHe.png

6W3Ul1x.png
m8qNU91.png

SPECIAL MOVE (multi-hitter)
oEbE64h.png

oRrDT6M.png

sz1OKRu.png

NCjWFHJ.png

8D9ShyH.png

ALBUS & HORACE MODEL SHEETS - Anubis and Horus
iyhOeR9.png

v5TIpRp.png

SEKHMET STANCE, CROUCH AND MODEL SHEET - Sekhmet
alQegFG.png

KxoOrQR.png

tumblr_n0wushd66X1rqetdco9_r1_1280.png

index.php

Oujo-sama's first derp frame. Cherish it.
BeDypbtCEAETcsW.jpg:large

Possibly tag-in or a Blockbuster
tvwuGES.gif

Last edited:
What happens to that thing on Sekhmet's head when he(she?) enters Eliza's body?

What happens to that thing on Sekhmet's head when he(she?) enters Eliza's body?
I'm guessing that Sekhmet just changes her shape to look like an actual Skeleton.

Sekhmet's a she, and I'm guessing her ears/horns kinda just hide under Eliza's hair.

Like Sanson and Leviathan, I think Sekhmet can alter her (yes... her) form. So she can fit a form of her host freely!

Reactions: Denizen
@Zombies8MyLeg
I would humbly beseech you to work your magic a second time and replace the link for this archive category.
Oujo-sama's love shine upon you.

Done, I will work as much magic as I have to if it pertains to Oujo-sama.

EDIT: Speaking of Oujo-sama, I found some spectacular Oujo-sama art.
osuka_eliza-and-sekhmet.jpg

Last edited:
holy shit and here i thought that painwheel was a totally fucked up character design. eliza looks nucking futs!

Done, I will work as much magic as I have to if it pertains to Oujo-sama.
Much obliged. m(_ _)m
Incidentally, I need to tidy up the art compendium.

Oh come on, is she chopping papyrus made out of blood?
I think those are lotus blossoms. Likely, they hold the opponent and Oujo-sama gets a free hit. Our Oujo-sama is so brilliant!

2zom88h.jpg

(Darn imgur not allowing uploads at the moment. Had to use Tinypic...LIKE AN ANIMAL! *shakes clenched fist*)

I think those are lotus blossoms. Likely, they hold the opponent and Oujo-sama gets a free hit. Our Oujo-sama is so brilliant!
Just when I think that Lab Zero couldn't make Eliza's moves any dumber they one up themselves in each stream.

Reactions: DDB
I'm going make a prediction for Eliza's next move. For her s.HK Eliza turns around, she bends over, and her dress turns into a winged blood scarab that clamps down on the opponent.
E-115.jpg

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I'm going make a prediction for Eliza's next move. For her s.HK Eliza turns around, she bends over, and her dress turns into a winged blood scarab that clamps down on the opponent.
E-115.jpg
And sucks their blood, right? That'd actually be really cool.

Just when I think that Lab Zero couldn't make Eliza's moves any dumber they one up themselves in each stream.

What's your problem?

Here's a WIP of the her snapback.

unqegOw.gif

Reactions: Balder

now now kids let's not fight over a fictional video game character that doesn't exist

Reactions: Error Macro
Form a line and I'll take you all on!
But seriously though, don't be a dick.
You're welcome to address criticisms and the like but just don't flat out shit on another character just because they're not your cup of tea.

But seriously though, don't be a dick.
You're welcome to address criticisms and the like but just don't flat out shit on another character just because they're not your cup of tea.
You misunderstand, when I said her moves were dumb I meant it in an endearing way.
I think Metal Gear is dumb with all the crazy shit that Kojima puts into the game, and that's exactly why I love the franchise so much. I wasn't trying insult Eliza, I just think her moves are over the top like Metal Gear.

I still don't like her though...

Reactions: Arcana
why take it so seriously, its not like all the other characters all have super serious animations

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
To be fair, I can see where he's coming from. To me, all it seems like they want to do is make her reference as many things Egyptian as possible at this point.

It's clever how they do it with her blood, but I'd like to see more moves like St. HP.

You misunderstand, when I said her moves were dumb I meant it in an endearing way.
I think Metal Gear is dumb with all the crazy shit that Kojima puts into the game, and that's exactly why I love the franchise so much. I wasn't trying insult Eliza, I just think her moves are over the top like Metal Gear.

I still don't like her though...
I hope so, because as I said, it would be really shitty of you to rack on her in her own thread. Otherwise you can not pay attention to her, from my experience, she's pretty much only talked about in the thread and when she's bought up.
Just don't be an asshole about it.

Reactions: Caleb
To be fair, I can see where he's coming from. To me, all it seems like they want to do is make her reference as many things Egyptian as possible at this point.

It's clever how they do it with her blood, but I'd like to see more moves like St. HP.
Now see, this is legitimate criticism.

As for actually addressing this, well we've only seen like, half of her moveset? So we don't know exactly what else they're gonna do.

I hope so, because as I said, it would be really shitty of you to rack on her in her own thread. Otherwise you can not pay attention to her, from my experience, she's pretty much only talked about in the thread and when she's bought up.
Just don't be an asshole about it.
I already said you don't have to worry about that, you don't need to keep telling me something I already know.
Tell that to someone that it actually applies to.

yeah leave the racking of characters in their own threads to the real pros
like DDB

Reactions: DDB

what if Eliza attaks with Egyptian references but Sekhmet attacks with real attacks

Oh look! Another Haterade binge. Those sure never get old.
RqCKmuJ.png

We still haven't seen anything of what Sekhmet can do (and it's implied she amounts to half of Eliza's move set) and if Eliza is guilty of having themed moves then let's all jump at the throat of a private eye in a iron lung that has musical instruments and notes coming out of every place.
At least she has original themed moves. I'd rather have this, regardless of how silly it looks, than seeing her do Jedah/Anakaris/Carmine moves with little ankhs and scarabs on the side. Bad Lab Zero! Bad! Don't try doing new things. THIS IS REFERENCEGIRLS!

Anywho, archive posts updated and tidied up to look more "professionally presentable".

Get Annie out of here. She should be dropped from the poll for additional DLC character, should they decide to add more later. DDB too much love can kill you.

As far as going over the top, I really dig it. So far at least, my jaw is dropped from everything I've seen so far. Then again I love darkstalkers so I'm used to over the top transformation animatons.

I really like her animations, I honestly don't mind the craziness of it all, because lets be real here, a lot of the other animations of different characters are just as over the top

As a grab Sekhmet should reach out and embrace the opponent, then all of Eliza's blood should turn into a sarcophagus that entombs both of them. Then blood needles would jut out of the blood coffin, after which the opponent is tossed out and Eliza returns to her idle.
It would be called Bloody Maiden.

Looks like a moderator decided to delete my last post, even when I was trying to make amends.
Screw this I'm not going to continue posting here after that, if there's one thing I hate it's being silenced.

Last edited:
@Denizen , It was off-topic man. It's not personal.

My two cents for Eliza would be that I would love to see an anti-air super involving her blood (after being hit a dew times and assuming that her blood mechanic is the same as it was during the IGG drive) surrounding the opponent, creating a small pyramid, and the crushing them into the ground.

why take it so seriously, its not like all the other characters all have super serious animations

are you saying that fortune isn't serious biz

you dare

Status
Not open for further replies.