• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

OK. So for Part 6, only the first 27 chapters have old scans which are just double pages throughout. After that, you're good.

Oh, I forgot that. Need to probably check some ASB match videos.
Diavolo's Epitaph is basically a auto-evade mode.

10c.gif

Honestly, like I said before, if you want to truly understand King Crimson play Dark Souls and get invaded by someone from the other side of the planet. 2 guys standing in front of each other and in a blink's moment you're eating a backstab. You don't even see the guy strafing, he's in front of you and next thing you know, there's a broadsword being rammed up your Chosen Undead ass.

Reactions: Agent York
great, now someone will have to post all the gifs

Spoilers, but whatever
1350221659003.jpg
Even after reading these scans, I still can't believe people forget about this page

Here are some i have
The World
78chT

Scary Monster
78cj5

Stairway to Heaven
78ckT

D4C
78clT

GER
78clW

Green Baby
78cmq

Weather Report Heavy Weather
78cqR

Cream
78crp

Mandom
78crS

The Sun
78ctm

BONUS
Going Underground/Born this way
78cpK

Crazy Diamosauros and Diver Downtops Invade tonio's restaurant
OR
Josuke and Anasui get attacked by scary monster
78cuX

Pardon the double post but I FOUND THEM (bonus points if you know them all)

13b.gif

825.gif

91f.gif

938.gif

b3e.gif

74e.gif

b63.gif

e73.gif

b26.gif

EDIT: oh, partially beaten

Reactions: EA575
We both posted ones the other one didn't, its a win-win

Ruin and Agent J win! They realize that Jojo's is more important!

some part of me got super confused and reposted the exact same thing by quoting it from this thread...

duke bringin' back the old stuff (don't remember if it was already posted here... 20 pages dammit!)

intresting clips... based on the manga (it there anything as a MMV? there's the AMV for animes n' such)

Changing the subject entirely... i was thinking on what will be cut when part 4 anime is on

i'm almost sure they'll cut

Superfly
RPS Kid
everything related with the "alien"

maybe cheap trick too

as much as i love the "slice of life" parts of Part 4, they don't make the plote evolve a single line

Last but not least, about the diavolo discussion. here's his supers in ASB... see if it fits your theories (starts @14:55)

Don't forget Part 5 MAD

And I like the slice-of-life parts in Part 4. It's a good way to take a break from all the fighting.

My sides.
aae.jpg

Side note, seeing the Kamizuna Arashi reference gif reminds me of that scrub Caesar that got killed by a wake-up Ultra. WADDA N00B!
527.png

Reactions: Jutsei
i dunno man
EX Disco Kick usually works on wake-up
Wham just got that Lazy Writing Sandstorm that beats just about anything, though

So it just occurred to me:

What if the guy that Saved Josuke(original)'s life was Josuke himself? What if after the time reset, a combination of Giorno and Josuke's stands fixed everything but put them back before when they should have been(Which would explain why Giorno just disappears in part 6) and sends them to around when the "Stand Sickness" started.

i dunno man
EX Disco Kick usually works on wake-up
Wham just got that Lazy Writing Sandstorm that beats just about anything, though
It didn't beat Joseph:PUN:
So it just occurred to me:

What if the guy that Saved Josuke(original)'s life was Josuke himself?
You're not the first one to think that lol. Fans have been speculating that for years. Araki never mentioned it in the series after that so for me, I say it's actually someone else. Not everything has to have some deep meaning.

The man in Josuke's flashback was meant to be Josuke himself, yes.
Originally, Araki had intended for Bites the Dust's power to be time displacement, rather than the time loops that we got. It was axed due to him not being able to think of a good enough escape from the power in time for him writing the arc, so he went with the time loop instead. Personally, I would have liked the time displacement better, since Josuke's hair would have not only been the source of all goodness in the universe, but a temporal paradox on top of that.

It didn't beat Joseph:PUN:
Well duh, Caesar didn't use EX Disco Kick on Joseph. He just stuck to his bread and bubbles and that weird Hamon kiss that never comes up again. Joseph got that sneaky QCF+Pigeon in on Caesar, though. Winning him the match.

Well duh, Caesar didn't use EX Disco Kick on Joseph. He just stuck to his bread and bubbles and that weird Hamon kiss that never comes up again. Joseph got that sneaky QCF+Pigeon in on Caesar, though. Winning him the match.
I was talking about the Holy Sandstorm on Joseph. And by beat, I mean kill

well i did just about anything
Joseph's bullshit powers are some of the strongest the series has seen, it took a global catastrophe to put him down

then he became a senile old man that still managed to bang a foxy japanese woman and get a son younger than his grandson

What I've learned in in the last page of comments is that Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is way more bizarre than I had originally thought and that no one knows how King Crimson works.

I have a question. Are the OVAs worth watching, or should I go straight to the Manga once I finish the anime series?

Straight to the manga.
The OVAs are garbage
An honest and straightforward answer, thank you very much.

Reactions: Jutsei
Straight to the manga
After finishing Part 3 watch the OVAs
Watch the old abridged series for Part 3 to help laugh off the OVA. The OVA isn't bad, but it cut out a lot of stuff and feels too stiff and serious

also just watch the abridged series and anything Antfish does because he is perfect

WARNING, might have spoilers

I'm rarely ever taken by surprise but this really caught me off guard.

I'm rarely ever taken by surprise but this really caught me off guard.
And the fight scene gets even better after that.

I'm still reading Part 2, but I'm already loving it even more than Part 1, which was still an 8/10 for me. And I was the guy who didn't care for comics at all!

i'm still miffed that joseph's grenade trick never gets referenced in the fighting games

Noobish question: was it ever explained how Joseph can move so fast and predict what the opponent is gonna say next?

because he's the protagonist
he's also just good at reading people
that's why ACDC's weirdness throws him off

Noobish question: was it ever explained how Joseph can move so fast and predict what the opponent is gonna say next?
I've just been assuming that he's just a fast guy and he knows how people think.

Some people are just like that, I mean I'm pretty fast.

because he's the protagonist
he's also just good at reading people
that's why ACDC's weirdness throws him off
Hold up. ACDC. Esidisi.
This show is fucking awesome.

yeah it kind of has musical references
if Robert Edward Oswald Speedwagon didn't tip you off

Hold up. ACDC. Esidisi.
This show is fucking awesome.
Unfortunately, Part 3 had to be censored when it was translated to English. Not just because of a few violent scenes, but also because so many characters are named after Western music bands and artists, like Devo, Oingo Boingo, Vanilla Ice, etc.